monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Website Analysis Tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by uzzal1530, Aug 11, 2014.

1. uzzal1530

uzzal1530 Banned

Hello All,

Please share me which is best tool for website analysis tool.

Thanks,

James Wandice likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. jr_sci

jr_sci Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

There are tons of website analysis tools. Check out Neil Patel's quicksprout.com

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    seeqer likes this.
  4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I second that. Neil's site has a lot of great info and tools.

5. libertygadget

libertygadget Affiliate affiliate

I actually think seositecheckup.com is a great tool for most onsite analysis. It's decent enough to catch what's happening on a broad level of a site/URL.

For checking for bad links I use linkdelete.com but it does block you after a few lookups.

For checking links more in depth I recommend Ahrefs subscription. This will allow you to take a look at all of the websites links.

A free plugin that's pretty good is SEOQuake which will check the PR of all of the SERP results and other metrics which makes it fun to see what's ranking and why from a broad level.

seeqer likes this.
  6. virendra

virendra Affiliate affiliate

You would also like to visit GTmetrix site. Which give you detailed analysis of your website with useful tips for how to fix bad issues of your site.

seeqer likes this.
  7. douglasobrien

douglasobrien Affiliate affiliate

There are several tools for seo. But most do you no good if you fail to undertsand what you are seeing and what is not being seen by a tool. A seo tool is automated, and seo is not an automatic field. There are hundreds of SEO Tools that are accessible online.

We do not advocate any tools as we use our own propriety seo tools and we highlighted the top tools we highly suggest, but as a courtesy provide you with some of the more popular seo tools available. Please note in which the products for the SEO industry come and go and as such, some of the links may no longer be relevant.

8. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

seeqer likes this.
  9. perrycraft

perrycraft Affiliate affiliate

Google Analytic is the best tool for analyzing any website.

10. matt001

matt001 Affiliate affiliate

For Web site analysis I prefer gostats because it is fully customized and can gives the statistics information that is most important to web site. Hope this may help you.:)

11. Daniel Bernhardt

Daniel Bernhardt Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Frankly it really depends on what you want to analyze... I use a number of tools, each with its own dedicated system...
    What do you got in mind?

12. Remy

Remy Affiliate affiliate

@perrycraft, I'll forgive you for saying google ;) Google has a lot of significant problems that all my affiliate friends are moving away from. (IF you want google to eat your lunch, then please install google on your sites! They will know more about your customer channels than you. Hey maybe when your business gets eaten, google will hire you to mop their floors?)

For alternatives, "go stats" is a good option. I also like to use piwik, but find that managing that software is too costly in house as my sites grow and become more complex.

But aside from everything else, stay away from google. Google is like AIDs for your data... You do not want to get infected and uninstall it as soon as possible and go with something else... anything else!

seeqer likes this.
  13. sahariaremon

sahariaremon Affiliate affiliate

Website Grader is the best website analysis tool.:D:D

seeqer likes this.
  14. shasha

shasha Affiliate affiliate

seeqer likes this.
  15. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I use Google Analytics for my websites and I'm pretty satisfied...of course, if you want more, you pay more, but it's really worth it.

16. MissChedda

MissChedda Affiliate affiliate

You should also check your social signals to see whether people are sharing your content and whether your site is set up for link sharing (e.g., social sharing icons added on your site, and placed prominently).

17. church

church Affiliate affiliate

+ for quicksprout resources

18. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Affiliate affiliate

I've never had much luck with this.. always seems to be very inaccurate compared to other sites or tools I use.

19. island

island Affiliate affiliate

Screaming Frog is free for small sites (500 pages or less) and Clicky is great for stats and heat maps.

seeqer likes this.
  20. memme

memme Affiliate affiliate

Hi,

you can also check your social signals here: Social Signal Checker

They are much better, cause they are more accurate and use all main platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Stumbleupon, Delicious and Reddit

seeqer likes this.
  21. Dragan Spasic

Dragan Spasic Affiliate affiliate

You must try GoStats . It has minimalist approach stat-tracking solution, easy to navigate website and good support.

seeqer likes this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI