The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Page Analyser

kappa84

affiliate
The Free Web Submission Web Page Analyzer tool acts as a search engine robot and displays how a search engine would interpret your web page.

The Web Page Analyzer checks your meta tags in addition to your web page content, and will offer advice to improve each. It will also display the keyword density of your web page.

The information provided by Web Page Analyzer can help you improve your meta tags, check webpage file size, improve your content and others.
You can find this tool here: Free Web Submission: Free Search Engine Submission and Site Promotion

Great tool Kappa and thanks for letting me know about as there are so many tools present for doing the same work.

Yes indeed, a lot of useful tools can be found on the web, that's why I put them here and users choose what they like. :)

What are they and why are words such as "forum" treated as poison keywords?

Thats the only thing it came up with on mine too, cant see how that would be poison unless it was mentioned lots of times ?

I also found word "search engine" stated as a poison keyword.

Well why this word search engine is stated as poison keyword.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Amit

I read on different forums that "search engine" and "forum" are considered poisoned keywords....don't know why though, couldn't find a rational explanation.:blink:

What this means punctual, in the list?

"The web page contain poison keywords." We it that poison keywords?:eek:

Had a quick goose around, and found a number of articles on poison keywords:

» Poison Keywords in Search Engine Optimisation

Turns out it was shonky SEO individuals using words like poison keywords to scare SEO noobs into investing with them.

I mean, it is a bit ridiculous. See how many forums are on the net. Be a shame if none of them rank for the word "forum".

I do understand however that for any given forum to rank for the word "forum" would be tricky. If say you are talking about "blogging forum" or "webmaster forum" or "bowling forum", you've got more chance, so I do kind of see that optimising for words like "forum" and "search engine" as a one off may not be beneficial.

I just don't like the use of the word poison.

(Apologies if any of the SEO gurus in this forum use poison keywords :D)

Yeah I also got poison keyword but wasn't sure what it mean't.

Very good tool to use and best of all it's free.

I have used other tools like this before but not as comprehensive as this one for their free services though.

MI
Back