The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Hosting Recommendations

They are good, but I was completely turned off it due to the fact they seemed more interested in securing ym contact details as a lead via their preferred teleselling route, than gaining my custom by giving me what I wanted.

Your welcome to try us out at Fuzioned. We will give you a refund in the first 30 days if there is anything you dont like. If you need any personal recomendations just ask on our forums :)

For my own sites (independent of our other company that has its own server) I use.

reseller zoom - poor uptime but cheap and chearfull and ok for what i use them for
Hostgator - good hosting company
Xilo - pie hot Uk based, but not cheap for busy sites
incognito networks - cheap and reliable
BPWEB - my main hosting company, I have been with them since they formed, probably 6 or more years ago. I guess the amount of time I have been with them says it all really. £35 inc vat a month for a reseller. Only had any downtime once in all the time I have been with them.

BPWEB - my main hosting company, I have been with them since they formed, probably 6 or more years ago. I guess the amount of time I have been with them says it all really. £35 inc vat a month for a reseller. Only had any downtime once in all the time I have been with them.

BPWeb sounds quite good.

the only downside is that they have their own control panel, not plesk nor cpanel. it takes a little getting used to. No fantastico for example.

Yes,
I have had a host like that before, the good side to it is that they are more stable, they will not get hit with bugs or viruses that hits say cPanel or plesk now and again, that also help them to be cheaper as they do not have to pay 3rd party.
The downside is that they are unlikely to improve their control panel at the same rate as 3rd party control panel providers do.

the only downside is that they have their own control panel, not plesk nor cpanel. it takes a little getting used to. No fantastico for example.

banners
Back