The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Web Hosting Companies - Tell us about your business

temi

affiliate
Giving that UK WW has not join the same stable as web hosting chat and we have been getting more members in the web hosting industry, I would like to give new and existing members who work for or own a web hosting company to highlight their hosting company in this thread.

No spam please, just tell us about your company and the services you provide, you are welcomed to add up to 3 links to your post but the post must be a minimum of 150 words.

Thanks

:dancing:Well i don't really do much hosting, but just thought id add that if anyone is looking for hosting, servers, colocation, vps, ip transit, etc etc etc..
(or even some work to help out all those hosts with rubbish seo)
Then feel free to register at www.webhostchat.co.uk :)

(now back to some non spammy constructive posts)

Hi All,

Serverstream Ltd is a Managed Service Provider based in London’s Docklands, the centre of the UK’s Internet services. We enable organisations to develop their Internet presence affordably and reliably on high performance hardware and a fast, reliable network.

Serverstream have been supplying fully managed services within premier London UK Datacentres since 1999. Due to our close relationship with these Datacentres we have become a preferred Service Provider within the London Datacentre Network.

For business-critical online, data and web based applications, Serverstream offers versatile, cost-effective and secure IT infrastructure housing and management facilities backed-up by state-of-the-art infrastructure and 24/7 engineering and facilities support.

This enables us to provide 100% Service Level Agreements on Network, Power and Hardware, which includes unbeatable response times, 24/7 Serverstream support engineers with onsite offices, replacement servers and component spares. Rental clients benefit from our 1 Hour Hardware replacement SLA, allowing you to focus on other tasks, without the need to keep one eye on your Internet infrastructure.

For more details, check out Serverstream.net/Company_Profile.pdf

Hi guys, my name is Darren and I am in charge of the customer facing side of things at Tsohost.

For over 5 years now we've been providing a range of high quality, affordable shared hosting, reseller hosting, and managed dedicated solutions to thousands of clients around the world. Our testimonials page on our website gives an indication to how hard we work to keep our customers happy.

In October 2007 UK Webhosting Ltd (our registered company name) moved the majority of its hosting infrastructure to a brand new private datacentre suite just outside London. From this location we enjoy 10 Gigabits per second connectivity back to London Docklands. It is also situated just minutes from our offices so that, in the event of any problems, technical staff can be on-site almost immediately.

We don't employ call centre robots, and you'll always be able to communicate with someone who can help you with your problem quickly and efficiently.

We offer no "unlimited" diskspace or "unlimited" bandwidth offered on any of our packages. Both of the aforementioned resources are finite in nature, and any company offering "unlimited" diskspace and unlimited bandwidth will in actuality have limits imposed either artificially, or by the physical hardware their site is hosted on. We'd all love to own a hard disk that was infinite in size, alas, they're yet to be invented.

For more details, come and pay us a visit at tsohost.co.uk

Hi all

At Blacknight we offer a full range of shared, dedicated and VPS hosting solutions for business (and personal) use.

We've been around for several years and have invested heavily in ensuring that our network is nice and stable :)

In the last couple of weeks we relaunched our main site and our new hosting plans and are adding new features on a regular basis.

Hi,

My name is Mike
I run resellers panel for a company called LiquidNet.

My company and brand name is Corporate Internet Solutions, i make the best of what i have and do my best to give a personal touch to the company.

All new clients will get a personalised email from myself, when i come online and know that the new clients are there. Otherwise the company support team, technical team and automated system deals with everything else.

We provide personal, business, corporate and enterprise hosting and have partners in various website design industries.

~ Mike

We can be found at Corporate Internet Solutions - Website Hosting,Domain Registration and Server Hosting

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all.

I'm Paul and I am a partner at Krystal Solutions. We have been up and running for 6 years providing shared hosting, dedicated hosting, load-balanced servers and multihomed transit to our customers.

Should a customer require shared hosting, we have three standard hosting packages and three premium packages. We encourage the majority of our customers to take the cheapest feasible plan as any future growth can be accommodated by an immediate upgrade at any time. Our krystal.co.uk website contains more information.

For those sites that require more resource, ie. for high traffic personal web sites and corporate organisations our krystalsolutions.co.uk web site explains what we can offer. With redundancy, security and dedicated account management you should expect to be more than satisfied with our service.

Irrespective of what plan you choose with us, we are confident you will be more than satisfied with our service; our excellent client feedback is a testament to this.

If you would like to chat to us about any of the above, or to receive a free no-obligation consultation about a solution then please visit either of the sites linked to view our contact details.

Paul McCarthy,
Partner - Krystal Solutions

MI
Back