The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

web design tips

mint1

affiliate
hello every one i am a web designer and working in bitwords.com based in new york. this time i want to share some tips which may benefit all of new web designers.

develop your website theme and idea after diversed thinking.
never put your idea based on your competitors, develop unique which will be far incompetitive.
do some research on current web2.0 trends.
search how you make your website seo friendly.
make easy navigations and breadcrumbs.

Create clean valid pages.
Build dynamic mechanisms and include as much code as possible in to separate files (it will make updates easier).
Create userfriendly designs.
Build SEO friendly Menus. :)

The theme of the site (color, font size, font type, layout, logo) should also complement the nature of your online business.

Thanks

Hi,i think this really great for all the webmasters from your good information. I take more benefit from your great information. Thanks for shareing this information.

Website Development

Hello,
We have same business of web design. Here website development company in India. We offering a wide range of services including........ web designing, website development, web development, flash development, web developer and seo services.

Thanks,
We work for a satisfaction Ranking............................

Hello,
We have same business of web design. Here website development company in India. We offering a wide range of services including........ web designing, website development, web development, flash development, web developer and seo services.

Thanks,
We work for a satisfaction Ranking............................

You listed that you offer..."website development, web development"

What is the difference between "website development" & web development?

You also say you offer "web developer and seo services". Is this post written for the benefit of humans or bots? Looks suspiciously like an attempt to include certain keywords in the post. If you have nothing to contribute then please don't bother.

What I want to add is web design must firstly consider customer friendly then seo friendly. If you could perform these 2 factors in website construction seamlessly, you would be a great web designer. :)

Thanks,

Hi there,
I live in Dubai and working as a web design freelancer. Web designing is my passion and the first thing any web designers should consider is that your design should be mobile friendly and seo recommended. That way you can get more traffic from your targeted audience quickly and easily. If you need any pointers lemme know down below and I'll help.

Start your own thread --don't bump old posts --from 2009 (WTF) for new content --it's pointless --AND BAD SEO :p

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

I recently worked with a new company . And I got a lot of advice from them too. I think this topic is suitable for these tips.
So,
1.Learn from real projects
"The journey of a thousand li begins with the first step" - Chinese folk wisdom. So, to overcome the path from a beginner to a skilled web designer, start working on a real project. It does not have to be a large-scale, complex in structure and functionality multi-page website. It is better to choose a less ambitious, but much more achievable goal - to create a business card site or landing page.
2. Focus on high-quality visual content
While minimalism or font experiments in website design are "aerobatics", the emphasis on high-quality photo and video content is a win-win option for a novice designer.
If you have any questions I am always open to answer them!

Last edited:
banners
Back