The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wealthy Affiliate

I was a member of WA back in 2006 when I tried marketing for about 4 mo. and had to quit due to unforseen circumstances, and just started back.

WA is a good program if you want to learn adwords...Kyle and Carson are experts, and the tools thy give you are great.

However, as with any program, be careful what you are promoting.

Stick with your own affiliate choices as a newbie, or one that you KNOW you will get the credit for, and the money. Us Newbies sometimes get taken...

I realize it is all part of the learning curve...but there is nothing wrong with
learning from someone else's mistakes.

Bottom Line...WA is worth a try if you really want to learn adwords...
plus they have more now from what I understand...it is only $29.95 per mo.
and you can cancel anytime. If you have the extra money try it..if not...
wait until you can afford it.

Hope this helps!

Sierra

What really good sound advice Sierra, at the moment I am finding so much really sound info on this Site to keep me busy, everyone is so helpful. But may try WA later on, can you clarify more on Us Newbies sometimes get taken...Forwarned is Forarmed if you know what I mean. Thanks again.

Magnet

Sometimes we are lead down a path to make purchases that are not necessary, or in fact worthless. I have done so many times. I do not wish to slander or hurt some one else's business outright, but always ask in a forum Beforeyou purchase. You are doing that now, so you are off to a good start.

Just ask if anyone knows of a product or service and of it's value. Get the
opinions of those who know from their experience and go from there.

Believe me, you will still make some mistakes but will be spared some also.

Sierra :)

I have been a member of Wealthy Affiliate for two weeks and it teaches you TONS of tricks to making money as an affiliate. I have already tripled my affiliate sales using some of the techniques.

I've been wanting to join just to meet some new people and to be able to offer my viewpoint on the service they provide.

Is the forum active? Friendly? Do they allow sigs?

The forum was very good when I was a member. Kyle and Carson participate alot and also Travis Sago from Bummarketingmethods. His posts are awesome. It is a good place to go if you have the money to spare, and they do allow sigs.

This forum is really a great place to participate also, and I appreciate your hard work Linda.

Sierra :)

Thank you Sierra :)

To me the money is no big deal. I have a lot more money than time. The main concern is just finding the time to sign up and then wondering if I'll even have time to go over there and use it. I'll put it on my to-do list again for this weekend, but I have taxes to do and a Bday party to give, so may not get around to it again. :eek:

I know what you mean Linda, I was a member of a couple of paid forums but never found time to visit much so I cancelled, despite the fact the information there far outweighed the monthly cost.

I have been a member for a few months and really like WA. It doesn't take many tips to pay for your membership. The forum is awesome and very active. It surprises me how helpful everyone is toward new members. Successful members really enjoy giving back.

Wealthy Affiliate teaches several techniques in addition to Adwords. They have an entire section called penny pincher that teaches you how to make money with no out of pocket expenses. Most members seem to start here because you don't have to spend any of your money.

banners
Back