monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We all want to know your answers to these questions

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by watermelonman, Oct 30, 2013.

1. watermelonman

watermelonman Affiliate affiliate

just wondering:
    1) what's the timeframe? that person made $400k profit within 3 months, 6 months or 3 years?
    2) was that person a complete newbie, or he/she has already done big numbers using other traffic sources?
    3) you said $400k was the net profit, so how much did he spend to make $400k?

thanks a lot!;)

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

1) what's the timeframe? that person made $400k profit within 3 months, 6 months or 3 years?
    Yo its definitely not possible in one moth or so as he was almost a newbie not that much successful but not too super noob , but still took him 6 months :) it was his hard work and dedication to what he was doing which finally made him those numbers ..
    2) was that person a complete newbie, or he/she has already done big numbers using other traffic sources?
    Answered already .

3) you said $400k was the net profit, so how much did he spend to make $400k?

I really dont think i should comment about his finances etc as it was his income not mine so i wont comment about that .. sorry

4. tommyt

tommyt Affiliate affiliate

Hi KJ

To your experience, how much would one need as a working capital to achieve $400K profit?

5. kjrocker

kjrocker Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Well it depends on many factors there is no fix amount, It depends on your conversion rate :)

6. kate demishkan

kate demishkan Banned

hmmm... thats interesting!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI