The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ways to make money online which don't require referrals

I'd say your best bet would be to check into writing sites (not the revenue sharing kind but the upfront payment kind). I don't have a lot of experience with writing sites and a lot of people complain that the payment on a lot of them is too low but I think it depends on how long an article needs to be and how much research needs to be done. Even if the payment isn't that high you might be able to knock a bunch of articles out in a short amount of time so it might be worth it. You can usually find lists of these companies on google just by searching something like "upfront payment writing sites" or "content mill list".

There is a site called blogmutt.com that (last time I checked) pays about $8 for a blog post. Basically you write blog posts for companies that need content to put on their websites. I haven't used it myself but I've seen a lot of good reviews.

I hope you find something to help you out. Good luck. :)

Working for sites that give you upfront payment is good but I think it's always better to go for the revenue sharing option because that way you can build a passive income stream and continue earning from your writing even months or years after you published the articles.

MI
Back