The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Water damage company

I use PPC and the calls get transferred to my cell. I am trying to find a way that I can see that the call is coming from a customer AND be able to get their phone number. Does anyone have and idea on what to do?
I would rather not buy another cell phone but will if I have to.
Tim

Create a Google Voice # specifically for your PPC campaign and list that as your contact number instead of your cell.
Change option inside of Google Voice to display your Google Voice # as CID (caller ID) for all calls.
Forward the Google Voice number to your cell #.
Save your Google Voice # as a contact on your cell.
Select a different ringtone for the Google Voice # contact so you can distinguish from your regular calls.
The Google Voice interface will keep a list of #s & text/voice MSGs which you can access by installing the Google Voice app on your cell.

i owns water damage company and always looking for ways to get more leads.
Tim

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Pdqfirewaterdamage !

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Create a Google Voice # specifically for your PPC campaign and list that as your contact number instead of your cell.
Change option inside of Google Voice to display your Google Voice # as CID (caller ID) for all calls.
Forward the Google Voice number to your cell #.
Save your Google Voice # as a contact on your cell.
Select a different ringtone for the Google Voice # contact so you can distinguish from your regular calls.
The Google Voice interface will keep a list of #s & text/voice MSGs which you can access by installing the Google Voice app on your cell.

Exactly!

MI
Back