The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

want to make $500 a month, what is the best method?

jeremynet

affiliate
Hi,

I have been thinking how to make $500 a month using the easiest method in affiliates marketing.

What is the best method to use in affiliate marketing? The fastest and easiest method to make $500 a month.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

There really is no easy "one way". If there was - everyone would be doing it and it would become so competitive no one would be able to make money at it.

The easiest or best way to make $500 will vary by person based on their skills and the niches they happen to pick. What works for one may not work for another.

But I'm interested to hear what kind of ideas you may get to this question.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your advice.
Frankly speaking, English is not my primary language but so far I'm still okay with it. ;)

Understand affiliate marketing most target US market, right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I have tried few marketing techniques but I didn't make a decent income so far.
Recently I am involved in relationship affiliate products but didn't make a single sales after 2 months of progress but getting 1-2 opt in daily.

I have been retrenched recently and jobless. There is no where I can go, so I really need money to make a living and get a good progress online.

Sincerely, I am looking for a mentor who can really guide me until I make $1000 a month. If I reached that level, I don't mind giving free coaching to noob and make another $1000/m.

I understand the law of "give and take". My weakness is focus. What should I do? I have started my own blog and share with people what I have learned in IM for the past 2 years.

My passion is Internet and Coaching.

Linda, please advice which direction should I go?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

"Understand affiliate marketing most target US market, right?"

Probably most affiliates are US based but affiliate marketing is all over. Asia and the UK have pretty strong markets. I don't know the Asian market at all, but it seems to me if you need money in the shortest amount of time you may be better off marketing over there. You don't need to worry about the language barrier so writing copy will be easier. Plus there may be less competition. Additionally lots of US affiliate programs don't allow Asian affiliates and there can also be payment issues.

Internet marketing products are the worst place for a new affiliate to start. It's too competitive and filled with sharks that know how to get the sales, it's also a market that has some dishonest people.

The best advice I can give you is to read all the stickies in the newbie forum, then work on finding a niche that has some demand but it not too competitive. To find your niche - the stickies in the nice forum will help.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your precious advice. I will stick to the newbie forum and get max from it.

Hi Rob,

Collecting opt in? I use aweber.

The best hands-off method you can utilize to make money online is Google Adsense.

Once you find a good niche and learn all you can about Adsense, from there, there isn't much to it as the checks come in. ;)

I make $850-$900 per month from Adsense off of a single travel site.

Dig in and learn all you can. The best advice I can give is don't just accumulate information, but put it to work for you.

Oh, and never give up! ;)

Tony

800 - 900 / month? Wow!
You got a lot of traffic on it... else not easy to generate that level of income.
What is your daily traffic?

i believe its mostly about getting hold of a good niche and taking advantage of it completely. traffic is one thing and targeted traffic is another. i believe its all about getting targeted traffic, that's what you should be focusing on.

800 - 900 from adsense on your blog? Wow!!
You must have some amount of traffic to that site.

Congratulations!! That is mint!!

banners
Back