The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Want to get 10,000 Twitter Followers by next week?

Jeremy Morgan

affiliate
Do you want Thousands of Followers on Twitter?
Get the software that's making marketers wildly successful on Twitter!

Do you have a product to market, or just want to add more interesting people to your account? Do you want to push your business into the world of social media? You could sit for hours searching for people and following them, or....

You can get the one tool that will save you hours of time!!

TWADDER - AUTOMATED TWITTER FRIEND ADDER ONLY $9.97
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD INSTANTLY

100% REFUND IF YOU AREN'T COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

You don't have hours to spend gathering twitter followers. Instead of toiling away on Twitter you'd rather spend time on other parts of your business or just relax.

But you want thousands of Twitter followers. FREE clicks to your product and websites. Why not automate it? You can spend less than an hour a day gathering new followers to multiple Twitter accounts! Watch my videos and see Twadder in Action!

I have created a fast tool that automates following on twitter, and enables you to add hundreds, even thousands of followers on twitter. It only takes a few minutes.

THIS TOOL WILL SAVE YOU HOURS OF TIME
THIS TOOL WILL GIVE YOU TARGETED, RELEVANT FOLLOWERS FAST.

THIS TOOL WILL MAKE YOU A TWITTER ROCKSTAR FAST!
targeted.jpg

But don't just take my word for it, watch it in action:

Twadder Pro Videos
twitter-friend-adder-video.jpg

CLICK HERE - Video - Watch Twadder In Action
CLICK HERE - Video #2 - Adding more followers

moneyback.jpg

If this product doesn't completely meet your needs, we'll refund your money 100%, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

50% OFF SPECIAL FOR 5 STAR FORUM MEMBERS!! CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE NOW FOR ONLY $9.97!!
YOU WONT FIND A CHEAPER DEAL ON THIS SOFTWARE ANYWHERE!

Get The automated friend adder solution - Twadder

The Twadder Twitter friend adder is an automated software solution that gets you more followers on your twitter account automatically!! Other products do the same thing, but this software costs 10% of what the competition charges!! That's right.

Twadder Features:
Unlimited accounts, and unlimited usage
Follow another user's followers
Follow the people another user is following
Follow people by search terms
unfollow everyone
Post urls to twitter without having to shorten them

screenshot-small.jpg

Our competitors are charging over $100 for their twitter adders.

Hummingbird
$197.00

Twitter Friend Adder Bot 1.02
$39.95

TheTwitterBot 2.4
$49.00

Twitter Friend Follow Adder 1.20
$49.95

Tweet Adder 1.0.90608
$64.96

Twitter FriendFitter 1.1
$64.95

Twadder Pro 1.2 $9.97

Even without the discount (19.99) we have the cheapest Twitter friend adder on the market. But you can get this top tool for only $9.97!!

>> CLICK HERE TO BUY IT NOW! INSTANT DOWNLOAD! <<

Some Twitter adders only let you use one account, and charge you for more. We let you use unlimited accounts!!

Take control of your twitter marketing strategy and get the automated twitter tool that will help you succeed!! Don't pay for some overpriced twitter tool! This is a simple, fast tool that does a great job adding followers lightning fast! You'll save hours of time!

Want to see your website traffic explode??
add-friends-twitter-01.jpg

When you have a following on twitter, when you post links to your website,
it gets swarmed with people! Your audience is waiting for your next tweet,
and responding by the thousands!!

Twadder is the tool you need to get thousands of hits to your website!!
growth.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do I need a Twitter Friend Adder?

Because you can add thousands of people to your account, build traffic to your website or sell your product. The more followers you have on twitter, the more people read your messages, and click your links. Twitter is neccessary to your success!

I found a website that does it for free. Why don't I just use that?

Because the web based tools all come from the same IP, which can get you banned. Twadder uses your unique IP. Also with the web based ones, you have to wait in a line to add. Twadder starts automatically, and instantly adding friends!!

You never have to wait to add with twadder, and you can use as many accounts as you want!

Am I adding random people? What good does that do?

No, you are not adding random people. With twadder you are adding people who have the same interests you do, or you can follow people who are in your industry. You can fine tune and target the people you are looking to sell to!

Do I have to pay a monthly fee? is there a subscription?

No. Unlike other services, there is only a one time fee of $9.97. You never have to buy anything else,

You just buy twadder, download it, and start posting!

How much extra does it cost for multiple accounts?

You can use as many accounts as you like with the Pro version. It is unlimited.
moneyback.jpg

Twadder Pro 5Star Forum Member Price
$9.97 USD
Full Lifetime License, not a membership!

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER!

MI
Back