The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want Income Security? Don’t Rely On Your Email List!

Grant Cause

affiliate
Hey All,

That was the title of a recent blog post of mine, you can get a link to my blog from my profile.

Just joined the AffiliateFix forum. Have been doing affiliate marketing for a year or so now and just love everything about it, especially the people you get to connect with.

Hope we get to JV sometime soon on your new product launch in the new year.

Hope you and yours all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Grant

Hello Grant Cause. Welcome to AffiliateFix Froum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi, @Grant Cause and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I assume your blog is about online marketing/make money online?

Is there a specific area that you're hoping we can help you with, or are you exploring options and networking? Or all? (I'd vote for all :))

Enjoy the forums, Grant and just start a thread to let us know anytime you have a question or want to share some good information. :)

Hey All,

That was the title of a recent blog post of mine, you can get a link to my blog from my profile.

Just joined the AffiliateFix forum. Have been doing affiliate marketing for a year or so now and just love everything about it, especially the people you get to connect with.

Hope we get to JV sometime soon on your new product launch in the new year.

Hope you and yours all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe, prosperous and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Grant

Hi @Grant Cause , thanks for joining us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @Grant Cause and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I assume your blog is about online marketing/make money online?

Is there a specific area that you're hoping we can help you with, or are you exploring options and networking? Or all? (I'd vote for all :))

Enjoy the forums, Grant and just start a thread to let us know anytime you have a question or want to share some good information. :)
Hi AzGold,

Yes, you guessed correctly my blog is based around online marketing and making money online. I blog about these topics from a slightly different tact though as I have run offline businesses and provide insight from my 30+ years in the IT industry. In that time I have seen a lot of businesses come and go so in my blog I talk about building a long-term sustainable and profitable business.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Cheers,

Grant

Hi AzGold,

Yes, you guessed correctly my blog is based around online marketing and making money online. I blog about these topics from a slightly different tact though as I have run offline businesses and provide insight from my 30+ years in the IT industry. In that time I have seen a lot of businesses come and go so in my blog I talk about building a long-term sustainable and profitable business.

Thank you for the welcome :)

Cheers,

Grant

That's awesome, Grant! You have a tremendous amount of insight and experience. I hope you'll be able to share some of that knowledge here. :)

MI
Back