The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Walking around in circles for 6 years, I'm ready to get successful!!!

Matsu Moto

affiliate
Hello,

I've been trying this affiliate marketing for a while now. But I must admit I never really put the effort in. I just found my big "WHY" and I'm starting to move forward. I hope to continue to head in the right direction.

Hi @Matsu Moto!

Understanding basic things about you is essential in any kind of business. It's the only way to reach success. Hope this will lead you into better marketing.
We are here to help you increase your knowledge and wisdom.

Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

Hi @Matsu Moto , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been trying this affiliate marketing for a while now. But I must admit I never really put the effort in. I just found my big "WHY" and I'm starting to move forward. I hope to continue to head in the right direction.

We all go through a stage like this at the beginning, don't sweat it! "Keep on truckin" and you'll get to your goals!

Have you selected a good tracker, a vertical, and a traffic source? Once you do, stick with them until you master them.

You'll meet a lot of great folks here and all of them helping one another daily. I'm sure you'll find your way around and hook up with some interesting members.

What areas of affiliate marketing interest you?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Be sure to ask some questions of our Expert of the Week! AffiliateFix Expert Week With iAmAtilla

See you around the forums.

Good Luck

T J

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Yep, sometimes it's just a matter of doing one step at a time, a little each day, etc. Try to get yourself to do something productive towards your goal at regular intervals. Lots of small things add up to bigger things!;)

banners
Back