Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vortex Alpha at Affiliate World Global in Dubai - Let’s chat and meet

VortexAlpha

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
Vortex Alpha Affiliate Marketing Network
We are thrilled for getting the chance to finally attend live conferences once again and meet up with other affiliates and advertisers there.

Our first stop Affiliate World Global ✈️

At the moment, we at Vortex Alpha have some of the highest paying offers in the Gambling, Finance, Nutra, and Dating verticals, so you’ll have a lot to talk about with us, plus you’ll get the chance to meet some of our account managers in person.

If you are planning to attend and want to catch up with us before the conference and learn more about our offer, contact us at: info@vortexalpha.com or on WhatsApp with the number +61 400 193 067 and we will gladly book a call.

Let’s discuss our cooperation and share thoughts about the future of this industry.

Looking forward to meeting you!

1200x300.jpg

Yes, we really couldn't miss it, especially when we saw all the big names that will be present there. I am sorry you won't be there, would be so great to meet, but I believe we will get a new chance pretty soon. :)

Yes, we really couldn't miss it, especially when we saw all the big names that will be present there. I am sorry you won't be there, would be so great to meet, but I believe we will get a new chance pretty soon. :)
Happy for you thou!! Even if I'm kinda bit jealous, can't deny .. Well, hope we can meet next event !!

- Samira

Hope they can give access to recorded talks. I will gladly pay a reasonable price then. I just can't go to Dubai for now

MI
Back