The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Voluum

Hey, @insgt how's going?

Yes, there are lots of options availbale on the market. I personally represent - AdsBridge tracking solution.
We offer 14 day trail and tons of features available. Among those that Voluum have, there are some unique:
  • Smart optimizer - AdsBridge will automatically optimize your traffic, choosing only the most profitable combinations based on EPV, EPC, ROI metrics.
  • Built-In landing page editor with CDN to save time on creating pre-landers, and enabling you to split test their performance in real-time;
  • Detailed statistics with custom reports and traffic distribution system (GEO, operating system, mobile provider, and much more)
  • Daily capping
  • Bot-filtering
Let me know, if that's something I've been looking for.

Best regards,

Elen

Hey!

I believe for someone that's just starting out it's enough to use the inner tracker of Mobidea. Although it works only with Mobidea offers.

If you are planning to work with CPA mobile offers (some sweeps, dating, games, vouchers, etc), I guess it's a perfect way for you to start learning! The tracker is free, it's our expanded stats, where in addition you can upload landers, create campaigns, paths, rotations, and see all the metrics in details.

Make sure you check it out ;)

Hey, @insgt how's going?

Yes, there are lots of options availbale on the market. I personally represent - AdsBridge tracking solution.
We offer 14 day trail and tons of features available. Among those that Voluum have, there are some unique:
  • Smart optimizer - AdsBridge will automatically optimize your traffic, choosing only the most profitable combinations based on EPV, EPC, ROI metrics.
  • Built-In landing page editor with CDN to save time on creating pre-landers, and enabling you to split test their performance in real-time;
  • Detailed statistics with custom reports and traffic distribution system (GEO, operating system, mobile provider, and much more)
  • Daily capping
  • Bot-filtering
Let me know, if that's something I've been looking for.

Best regards,

Elen
Thanks!

banners
Back