The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Voluum tracker

tommyt

affiliate
Anyone using Valuum tracker?

I have a problem where Valuum is not recording the conversion data.

(My adnetwork is Mobpartner and traffic source is Buzzcity)

Appreciate if anyone can help.

Thanks.

I have recently signed up, but I haven't run a campaign through it yet. Have you checked to be certain you have created your postback correctly? Have you looked through their knowledge base?

Hey Tommy, I just got back to your PM.

Please send us a support ticket in the future so that we can help you out asap.

Cheers,
Robert

documentation for Voluum is currently poor. i would like to see an explanation of the way the tracking is implemented, what cookies are floated, the flow of record creation etc. i was only able to learn how Prosper 202 really worked by looking at the basic front end tracking and conversion scripts. from that i was able to build tracking solutions of the kind that no other Prosper 202 user has ever discussed to my knowledge. that's why i'd like to see the same information about basic tracking events provided for Voluum.

documentation for Voluum is currently poor. i would like to see an explanation of the way the tracking is implemented, what cookies are floated, the flow of record creation etc. i was only able to learn how Prosper 202 really worked by looking at the basic front end tracking and conversion scripts. from that i was able to build tracking solutions of the kind that no other Prosper 202 user has ever discussed to my knowledge. that's why i'd like to see the same information about basic tracking events provided for Voluum.

You are correct, the documentation at our beta stage is poor and I apologize for this! We do plan to update it this week before Affiliate Summit.

Thanks for the suggestion of documenting the actual tracking process, we'll add that as well.

MI
Back