The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Visited countries

kappa84

affiliate
Let’s have a talk about countries that you’ve visited in trips, holydays etc.

Would you go again and visit them? Are there any happy memories from there?
This way, maybe we could find out what place in the world worths a visit in the future.:coolv:

My countries (outside the UK):

Portugal: Yes would visit there again, Lisbon was great with lovely food
France: Yes. Loved the difference between the serene Nice and Beaujolais, and the hustle and bustle of Paris
Italy: Wouldn't go to Rome again, too busy. However I loved the food and the people in Florence & Venice.
Germany: YES! Loved the beer and the food! Oktoberfest (2 week beer drinking festival in Munich) was the most fun ever
Holland: Yes, I loved Amsterdam, if it was a little scary!
Latvia: I'd like to go again but it'd have to be as part of a long trip, very easy to see it all, which is what I did!

You travelled a lot I see. This summer I plan to visit Greece, I think it's wonderful there.
Untill now I haven't crossed Romania's borders. :eek:

Southern Ireland - been several times, really nice.
Italy - Been couple of times
Spain - my brother lives there so I get to visit once or twice each year
France- several times. Like Paris, lots to see and do.
Holland - stayed in Amsterdam, lots to see.
Germany - several times.
Romania - ok, wouldn`t go back though.
Denmark - been once, loved it, Legoland, Hasns Christian Andersen`s birthplace, great place
Greek Islands - Zante - lovely. Corfu - very nice.
Belgium - Hmm, hitch hiked through Belgium in my younger days
Switzerland - Lovely, clean, loved it.
Barbados- Very hot, good fun.
USA - Went on a trip in a hire car. There for around 3 weeks. Started in Las Vegas, then to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite, then back to Las Vegas. Did Hoover Dam tour, Disneyland (or was it Disneyworld - can`t remember), Universal Studios, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Tour. Loved San Francisco - Fisherman`s Wharf, Chinatown, Alcatraz. Definitely would go to the US again.

Well, when I went it was still communist. To buy anything decent tourists had to use the `Dollar Shops` and we were approached by hotel staff to buy stuff like soap and toothpaste on their behalf using our currency and they then paid us in the Romanian currency, though it had to be done in secret.

The service in the shops was virtually non-existant, and the food wasn`t up to much. My young son at the time got a stomach bug and we had to go to the doctor, and when we got back to the hotel we had to try to tell the catering staff what sort of food the doctor recommended we give him. We gave up in the end, after all the majority of the guests had gone down with food poisoning. Solders patrolled the places wherever we seemed to go, including the local fairground.

Apart from that - it was great! lol

Yes, ugly times before 1989, but things had change a lot.Now we are part of the European Union too. I don't say it's "Heaven on Earth" but if you come to Romania you will have another opinion, I'm sure about it. :)

Yes, I`m sure things must have improved. From what I saw Romania the country was nice, clean beaches etc. :thumbup:

Omitted from my list Malta (don`t imagine I`d ever go there again),
Tunisia
Turkey (enjoyed their baths) lol

Spain, easy to get to even for 3 or 4 days, been to most of the costas for this reason, Barcelona is my favorite city, Tenerife a few times in winter, Mallorca, many times, I like the north of the island round Puerta Pollensa, Greece and it's islands, Corfu, Rhodes, Lesvos, stayed in the old capital Mollyvos, lovely place, this is my favorite island, Parga is my favorite on the mainland, Malta, quite barren but very nice friendly people, Turkey just the once, visited Bodrum and Marmaris and wasn't keen on either place but did like Turunch where we stayed, Holland, my sister lives there and finally Singapore, found it fascinating with it's diverse cultures and religions, fantastic variety of food, only downside 17 hours on a plane to get there.

Let's start, England, Wales, Ireland both sides.

France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria, Old East Germany, spain, portugal, America, Canada, Cyprus, Jordan, Iraq, Quatar, UEA, Afganistan, Pakistan, Falklands, South Georgia, Accession Islands, Egypt.

All work related.

US - California and Nevada. I went to a lot of state and national parks Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia Parks were great :)

Israel - Jerusalem was good and so was Tel Aviv and Jaffa. Floating in dead was a amazing !!

Mauritius - One of the best tourist places. Don't forget to take the undersea walk

Singapore - Lot of shopping places. I didn't like the weather :p

China (Hong Kong) - Spent a day there shopping around.

India - I am from India and needless to say I recommend everyone to visit the country.

I would love to share :D
Sadly, I've never been outside my country... :sorry: I would like to see Germany, I heard that they have a very clean environment.

Slovakia (this is where I am from), Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Netherlands, UK, Spain and Italy.

My favourite ones are Spain and Italy and I would go there again and again, as I love these countries. I'd also like to visit France, Paris. I've never been there yet.

I've only been to Canada as far as leaving the US goes. I really do want to go to the UK some day though. :D

banners
Back