The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Virtual Computers - Using VPS to create advertising accounts

FourthGearMedia

affiliate
virtualcomputersusingvpstocreateadvertisingaccounts.jpg

Virtual Computers - Using VPS to create advertising accounts

In this guide I will show you how I easily create new advertising accounts across multiple computers.

VPS

As you start to run campaigns that may be blackhat i.e. cloaking, unfortunately things get ban, and when they do in order to keep you operation going you need to create new accounts. So how do you go about creating new bing, eff bee, or adwords accounts when you only have one computer. Proxies and Virtual computers are the best bet. VPS (Virtual Private Server) allow you to create a remote desktop which will give you a new ip address and depending on which services you use (Mac Address) as well which is your Dynamic Ip.

Services you can try out for Virtual Computers:

1and1.com is really good and what I'm currently using at the moment.

$29.99
RAM: up to 2 GB
Storage: 50 GB
Traffic: 1,000 GB/month

These are sufficient specs if they only thing your doing is creating and running advertising accounts. Virtual Computers can also be good if you have Freelance workers who could be managing task for you such as stats, or creating campaigns. After you purchase this you will have to install Windows Virtual Machine.

- Install an open source windows remote desktop server

- Plug in details of your server

- Create Username and Password

Pretty cool that I have about 3 physical computers in my home office and about 30 virtual ones. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, having a VPS is good.
Well, the biggest benefit it gave to me is the FAST internet connection and 24/7 uptime.
I can run anything 24/7...

Just so I understand how this works, you have a vps and they usually give you one or two static ip addresses. You create a virtual desktop. Now this is the part that throws me a bit.

Do you mean you run something like virtualbox and load an os on to the VPS?

Also, if they give you one or two ip addresses, do you have to buy more for each account?

@Martyfl per each static ip I'm able to create a virtual machine depending on ram space and specs. Yes I mean run virtualbox and load the operating system onto the VPS. Yes you may have to buy more ips depending on how much ram you want to allocate to each machine. Hope this helps thanks for the question

So technically speaking, each virtual machine allows you to appear different and facilitates creating multiple accounts with google. I thought all you needed was another valid phone number. Do they really look at your ip address. Mine is dynamic.

What you need with google.

A Solid Vcc that can match your ip and they will verify billing to make sure is real.
A Solid Ip Solution
A Phone Number

All of these things should be fresh and new

VCCs is the trickest part of the process for adwords, Visa vanilla allows you to create matching billing I'm not sure if your from the states if you are you can start there.

Is this working for facebook? I was just talking with someone and they figure it out somehow, ban after 2 hours...don't understand...

IS this method still working? If not, how can we create multiple Bing Acounts using VPS? If anyone knows I am willing to
paying for the accounts and I know a lot more people that will to. My skype is Steveo_72

MI
Back