The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

VIP Anthony here! - Sharing and solving the puzzles of the affiliate marketing world

AnthonyVIP

affiliate
Greetings everyone!

VIP Anthony here! I’m still learning new techniques & trends of the business each day, but happy to share my experiences and insights on best practices and trends going on in the affiliate marketing world.

I'm currently an AM with an Exclusive Offer CPA network, and trying to make my presence here as educational and helpful as possible. If you have any questions regarding the following verticals, feel free to contact me.

I currently have extensive knowledge of the following verticals:

-Adult Dating
-Mainstream Dating
-Games
-Adult Games
-Adult Paysites

As I mentioned, I’m here to learn, provide feedback, and keep myself updated on all aspects of the affiliate marketing world.

Cheers! Hope everyone is doing well today and all days to come!

Hi Anthony, welcome to AffiliateFix!

VIP Offers is listed in our Resources area and represented by justinjvipoffers.

If you have any questions regarding the following verticals, feel free to contact me.

So, we do not take members offsite here to help them. We post the help in the appropriate forums here so everyone benefits. That's what makes this a community, that's what benefits the members, and that's what benefits vendors here as well.

If you are here to recruit from our membership, then you will be required to become an approved vendor.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

T J

Hi Anthony, welcome to AffiliateFix!

VIP Offers is listed in our Resources area and represented by justinjvipoffers.

So, we do not take members offsite here to help them. We post the help in the appropriate forums here so everyone benefits. That's what makes this a community, that's what benefits the members, and that's what benefits vendors here as well.

If you are here to recruit from our membership, then you will be required to become an approved vendor.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

T J

Thank you very much for that information @T J Tutor

Apologies as I should have been more specific on how to contact me as I was referring to starting a conversation via the conversations thread that is available here. I will edit the post to clarify this.

I shall also place a request to my associate @justinjvipoffers about adding me to the team as a vendor to make my presence here official.

Hope you are doing well sir, and thank you again for your reply.

MI
Back