propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling Vietnamese Translation/Volumm Tracking Setup/ Proofreading [Anything for $ to run Mobile Offer]

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by onlineincomebulb, Mar 2, 2015.

1. onlineincomebulb

onlineincomebulb Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys

[Promotion] : Free for 10 customers, first come first serve.

So why is Vietnam ?

Asian countries like Vietnam is a great way to make money through CPA Marketing, because :
    _ First, there's no such thing as "regulation" here : the market is open, the government doesn't pay much attention. So such banner like "Your Android has a virus" is absolutely OK here.
    _ Second, CPA marketing in Vietnam is a new business, so the competition is less than other countries.

If you've read this great case study , you may want to give Vietnam a jump for your International Offer. [ By the way, that Landing Page is translated correctly, but if you're a native Vietnamese reading that Landing page , it sounds very "google translate" ]
    That's why you need a good translator.

Why choose me ?
    First of all, I'm a native Vietnamese who's fluent in English, so you'll be assured that your banner or landing page translated "naturally" ( "Naturally" is 5 times better than "Correctly" )

Second, I've been doing Internet Marketing for 2 years, so I know which words are best suited for IM purpose.

Other Service :
    _ I can setup your Voluum lander, campaign, offer and postback URL. I can even modify your Landing Page so that it can pass the Volumm parameters displaying user's city, carrier, ISP...
    _ Proofread your LP or Banner : Get your creatives translated but not sure about the quality ? I'll proofread and give you some recommendations to make the creatives better.

Price
    $0.06/word with a minimum of $6/project.

Some ideas for a $6 project:
    a. Translate 8 banners of 320 x 50,
    b. Translate 1 mobile Landing Page and setup Voluum tracking link
    c. Translate 1 mobile Landing Page and pass Volumm parameter

P/S :
    I'm doing this service for money to run my mobile campaigns since the salary in Vietnam is too low to run offers ( Mine is $250/month ), so I'll do my best to satisfy you.

There's so much to learn in this field, so I also want to learn from you, too.

PM me and let's work.

Thank you

Top Resources

banners