The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Selling Vietnamese Translation/Volumm Tracking Setup/ Proofreading [Anything for $ to run Mobile Offer]

onlineincomebulb

affiliate
Hi guys

[Promotion] : Free for 10 customers, first come first serve.

So why is Vietnam ?

Asian countries like Vietnam is a great way to make money through CPA Marketing, because :
_ First, there's no such thing as "regulation" here : the market is open, the government doesn't pay much attention. So such banner like "Your Android has a virus" is absolutely OK here.
_ Second, CPA marketing in Vietnam is a new business, so the competition is less than other countries.

If you've read this great case study , you may want to give Vietnam a jump for your International Offer. [ By the way, that Landing Page is translated correctly, but if you're a native Vietnamese reading that Landing page , it sounds very "google translate" ]
That's why you need a good translator.

Why choose me ?
First of all, I'm a native Vietnamese who's fluent in English, so you'll be assured that your banner or landing page translated "naturally" ( "Naturally" is 5 times better than "Correctly" )

Second, I've been doing Internet Marketing for 2 years, so I know which words are best suited for IM purpose.

Other Service :
_ I can setup your Voluum lander, campaign, offer and postback URL. I can even modify your Landing Page so that it can pass the Volumm parameters displaying user's city, carrier, ISP...
_ Proofread your LP or Banner : Get your creatives translated but not sure about the quality ? I'll proofread and give you some recommendations to make the creatives better.

Price
$0.06/word with a minimum of $6/project.

Some ideas for a $6 project:
a. Translate 8 banners of 320 x 50,
b. Translate 1 mobile Landing Page and setup Voluum tracking link
c. Translate 1 mobile Landing Page and pass Volumm parameter

P/S :
I'm doing this service for money to run my mobile campaigns since the salary in Vietnam is too low to run offers ( Mine is $250/month ), so I'll do my best to satisfy you.

There's so much to learn in this field, so I also want to learn from you, too.

PM me and let's work.

Thank you

banners
Back