The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Very New

Felicia5

affiliate
Hello. I am new to this. I have tried before but this time I really would like to make it work. I am looking into my niche now and hopefully can get things going. I would like to find out where I should get a website from that isn't so costly. Looking forward to becoming a great affiliate marketer.

Hummmm I am not exactly sure where to get a cheap website. When I started I joined a membership site for 37 smackers that not only taught me step by step how to build my business but I also learned how to create websites all by my lonesome using WordPress. :cool:

You might wanna check out Fiverr.com where you can have almost anything done for 5 bucks. I am not sure that includes building you a website but ya never know! I reken if you dont want anything tooo fancy you could probably have one done there.

My last suggestion is to google "cheap websites" or "where to get a cheap website made" etc. That is probably the first thing I would do actually. I however, am a google addict. I google EVERYTHING!! :D

I hope this helps atleast a little!

Best of Luck!

Terri

Hello Felicia,
Great to see you joined and hope you become active member of our community.
It is always good to see people give it a try again. It happens in every business (not only in affiliate marketing) that people fail. Don't worry and never give up.
Good that you stick to niche - this is the best way to get success in long-term, in my opinion.

Hello. I am new to this. I have tried before but this time I really would like to make it work. I am looking into my niche now and hopefully can get things going. I would like to find out where I should get a website from that isn't so costly. Looking forward to becoming a great affiliate marketer.

Falicia, I suggest you grab a Hostgator hosting account (about $10 a month) and install Wordpress on it. You may also have to get a good theme for it that suits your niche - there are plenty out there. Optimizepress is very flexible

Hi Felicia,

As you are new the most important things you need to succeed this time are as follows:

1) A mentor. Someone who not only explains but shows you step by step how to get started. This is how we got started.

2) Join a membership site where you can learn the new skills you need to master. The guy who mentioned the 37 bucks a month most likely belongs to the same membership we do. This one has been voted the best for the last 3 years including this one.

Decide upon a niche by doing research to determine if there are between 2000 and 8000 global monthly searches and also check if...

3) There isn't too much competition otherwise you cannot succeed.

4) There is a product you can give away using a squeeze page website in order to build a list before selling anything.

5) Knowing how to build a squeeze page requires learning as in a membership website, see 2 above.

6) Knowing how to choose a domain name.

7) How to host your website and where?

8) How to create a headline that grabs attention.

9) How to make your free gift compelling to get people to sign up.

!0)Autoresponders. Writing follow up emails within them. Placing your opt in box into your website and configuring it correctly. Yet more reasons why joining the best membership will reap great long tem benefits for your future success.

Once you have some sign ups you need to build a relationship with them with more valuable free information before eventually adding an affiliate link to your message so that some of them who found joining your list helpful will consider buying from your link? Don't worry if this sounds difficult because 4 years ago we knew very little but today we know so much more.

Start by researching membership websites and decide which one suits your budget and which you find easiest to understand and copy. We recommend the #1 last 3 years one but the choice is up to you.:)

Stephen & Jennifer.

Before you do anything learn the basic concept of internet marketing because you will need skills there no way around this. some would say differently it will save you a lot of headache along the way.

Good Luck

Hello Felicia, good on you for deciding to move ahead and make a success of it! It's called 'Falling Forward' and it's a great asset in any area of our life's.

I find it interesting though that so many people seem to have the idea that you need a website to make money through affiliate marketing, when it's only one option - and a slow way to produce sales given that it takes so long to get decent traffic through SEO.

Faster results (like cash in hand today) can be achieved by sending potential buyers directly to the vendors sales page. For example, I can use PPV to put as many as 1000 people an hour to a vendors page.

A better way to achieve much higher conversions from a traffic source though is to send people to a Capture (optin) page where they can subscribe to a followup series of email messages. This is very effective because it has been shown that, on average, people need to be exposed to an offer seven times before they will make a buying decision.

I can even go as far as to say with total confidence that if you're not using an autoresponder to followup with people you are doing it wrong - read about my friend Darryl's $500K Mistake at this page.
12 Second Commute | Autoresponder | List Building Tools

My story is much the same.

I do have a website, but it's a free affiliate training site not primarily for sales.

Hope that helps you as you step out once again!

Hi Allen and Felicia,

Hope you are all in good health. We wish to add to our previous post to reaffirm that a website is essential and a squeeze page that collects name and email details is the best. Sending 1000 prospects to a vendor is helping them build their list when you should be building your own.:eek:

Even if you do convert some and make money, they are gone forever. If they were on your own list you can market and sell to them again and again? Don't you think that is better than giving them away to someone else and for free?

Why are so many people in such a hurry to make money when doing it the rigt way will make a lot more money in the long run. Better to have 1000 on your own list to make you 50 sales a month then to keep looking for new buyers.:D

Doesn't that make more sense and clear things up for those who haven't yet understood that this business is a marathon and not a sprint.

Stephen & Jennifer.:cool:

banners
Back