The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

very High quality email lists

olatoho

affiliate
Hi ,
I can get , very high quality 100% cutsomers emails list for any niche i want . sometimes i get also their names , their adresses and their phone and their full information , and some sites that hey have bought from and sometimes their passwords :p . Do you know how to make money with that emails ???
if you are asking how can i get them : i get them from Databases of some online shopping sites that have some bugs on their sites .

care to make a deal?

Show me how to do this and I'll show you to turn prospects into paying customers with some copy writing, web advertising and mobile advertising knowledge

I'm a web developer also so I won't be a hard ass student lol

These lists will get your Ad Network accounts banned for life. They are not your lists from your own double or single optin pages. No one with half a brain will want to do what you suggest. It's a complete violation if the CAN SPAM ACT. Everyone here knows that using black hat methods can make the emails appear to come from where ever you want it to look like, but your ad network AM will likely see that the traffic isn't targeted and then ask you for a copy of your optin agreement and a copy of the emails your are sending. Some networks now ask for this before they give you permission to promote their products via email.

In addition, product owners will shut you down and not pay you the second they see what you are doing.

Don't do it. It's suicide!

Is your list compliant and did you gather the opt in yourself? If not ditch it, its not worth it!

MI
Back