The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Very Close to XXXXX per day.

sleenirvana

affiliate
Hey Guys,

I haven't been active for a while. Been very busy doing my thing. The last 2 years has been a rollercoaster for me. I been working a day job and doing aff at night. Finally seeing some success. Hit my first XXXX a few months ago and coming very close to XXXXX. I mainly focus on mobile PPV, but recently starting hitting up FB. Luckily I have a very close friend to show me the ropes. I finally build a remote team of 6 employees. 3 VA for PPV spying and FB account farming, 1 manager, 2 designer, and partnered up with an India based IT company to outsource landing page creations. We test few hundred landing pages in different verticals such as apps, pin submit, and adult dating.

So first thing is first, aff marketing is a roller coaster business and I want to build something that I can leverage on. So I'm planning on doing a spy service for mobile PPV and banners.
We will also offer service for creating landing page and banner variations. This is perfect for people that is not coding or designing savy.

1) All the inventory will be sorted out by the traffic source in which we obtained it from. For example if the landing page is from Popcash, we will put the landing page we spied and ripped in the popcash section with multiple variations we created. So you will have the most optimized and converting landing page for that. All you need to do it save, upload, and test.

2) We will also have certain landing translated to different language. So as a member, you will have unlimited access to our spied inventory for a monthly charge.

3) Maybe in the future we will also provide training course for PPV spying.

What do you guys think? What if I do an exclusive free trial period? Will anyone be interested?

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
What do you guys think? What if I do an exclusive free trial period? Will anyone be interested?

Very ambitious. PPV has gained a lot of traction in this community and I am certain you will get many members interested. I would love to see any working models.

Thats awesome!

Congrats on your success. Hope to hear form you when that XXXXX becomes a reality! I am going to reach out to you through PM, to see if you would be interest in running any of my campaigns with your traffic.

Thanks guys. Just like A/B testing, I'm A/B testing life and seeing what works. I have to be brutally honest with you guys, I am trying to make a profit. But at the same time I would like to present what I learned in the past 2 years to help others as well.

We can definitely provide case study. But I'll be leaking my bread and butter. If I get enough replies to the post, I'll do a good case study.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Just like A/B testing, I'm A/B testing life and seeing what works. I have to be brutally honest with you guys, I am trying to make a profit. But at the same time I would like to present what I learned in the past 2 years to help others as well.

We can definitely provide case study. But I'll be leaking my bread and butter. If I get enough replies to the post, I'll do a good case study.

Do not leak your bread and butter. You need it.

Instead you can provide methods on how to prepare a good campaign or things to avoid that can screw up a campaign or small tricks to make things easier. Anything that can improve the game or the strategy of anyone is good enough.

There is no point in giving to much information if it causes you problem in earning your money. This business. WE all compete against each others on some level. Think about yourself first and just give tricks, insights or ideas that are useful.

It is our job to figure out which offer, which network and which method works for us.

Thanks Seeqer, but i have to disagree. Money is everywhere. I'm not going to have a limited mindset. You must give to receive. These are proven techniques. They work, but if everyone does the same then no one makes money. The difference is learn from it, tweak it, then launch. That's what i want everyone to take from this post.

Hey Guys,

I haven't been active for a while. Been very busy doing my thing. The last 2 years has been a rollercoaster for me. I been working a day job and doing aff at night. Finally seeing some success. Hit my first XXXX a few months ago and coming very close to XXXXX. I mainly focus on mobile PPV, but recently starting hitting up FB. Luckily I have a very close friend to show me the ropes. I finally build a remote team of 6 employees. 3 VA for PPV spying and FB account farming, 1 manager, 2 designer, and partnered up with an India based IT company to outsource landing page creations. We test few hundred landing pages in different verticals such as apps, pin submit, and adult dating.

So first thing is first, aff marketing is a roller coaster business and I want to build something that I can leverage on. So I'm planning on doing a spy service for mobile PPV and banners.
We will also offer service for creating landing page and banner variations. This is perfect for people that is not coding or designing savy.

1) All the inventory will be sorted out by the traffic source in which we obtained it from. For example if the landing page is from Popcash, we will put the landing page we spied and ripped in the popcash section with multiple variations we created. So you will have the most optimized and converting landing page for that. All you need to do it save, upload, and test.

2) We will also have certain landing translated to different language. So as a member, you will have unlimited access to our spied inventory for a monthly charge.

3) Maybe in the future we will also provide training course for PPV spying.

I think that is the wave for mobile right now. If it is a quailty tools and performs at a expected rate. It is a win. Would definitely like to try it.

banners
Back