The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Vee is the name

Vee

Hello people from the 'Fix
My real name is Ricardo Ros ( born in 1991 ), but my friends call me Vee. I live in the Netherlands and been around in the marketing scene for quite some time now. Started a few years ago with plain affiliate marketing using a standard WordPress website and SEO. Earned me roughly EUR 150 per month for 2 years.

Learned application developing ( web-based and actual applications ) at school, but lost my motivation for the study so dropped out later on.

As I had a lot of spare time, I decided to focus on something different; internet marketing. Soon after that I figured that having programming skills and a fair knowledge of SEO can make you decent money online.

As years passed my interest kinda ghosted out thus leaving me with no passive income.

My life looks different now than a few years ago; got a wife, a 1.5 y/o son and a lovely house I'm pleased to call my own. Only downside is; my 9 to 5 job with a slightly decent paycheck every 4 weeks.

That's pretty much my motivation to upgrade my marketing skills and establishing a new business online so I can, hopefully, tell my boss to suck it :p

Kind regards,
Vee

Hello people from the 'Fix
My real name is Ricardo Ros ( born in 1991 ), but my friends call me Vee.

Hi @Vee , it's great to welcome you to the AffilaiteFix family. Thanks for joining us.

I live in the Netherlands and been around in the marketing scene for quite some time now. Started a few years ago with plain affiliate marketing using a standard WordPress website and SEO. Earned me roughly EUR 150 per month for 2 years.

Learned application developing ( web-based and actual applications ) at school, but lost my motivation for the study so dropped out later on.

As I had a lot of spare time, I decided to focus on something different; internet marketing. Soon after that I figured that having programming skills and a fair knowledge of SEO can make you decent money online.

As years passed my interest kinda ghosted out thus leaving me with no passive income.

My life looks different now than a few years ago; got a wife, a 1.5 y/o son and a lovely house I'm pleased to call my own. Only downside is; my 9 to 5 job with a slightly decent paycheck every 4 weeks.

That's pretty much my motivation to upgrade my marketing skills and establishing a new business online so I can, hopefully, tell my boss to suck it :p

Kind regards,
Vee

You are in the right place. Be sure to set a budget, a schedule for learning and implementation, and be active here on the Fix. This will get you to where you want to be.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back