propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

vBulletin - anyone?

Discussion in 'Programming and Scripts' started by K, Feb 18, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Who here uses vBulletin?

I love it tbh and it's my specialty - one day I will start my own site about vb!

2. copyninja

copyninja The Dojo Member affiliate

Pretty pricey starting out, but I guess all good things are. I prefer it to be honest and I wanted to start a couple of forums, but the price tag is something that I can't justify right now.

3. Black0ut

Black0ut Affiliate affiliate

Take a look at IPB they are pretty decent and cheaper.

4. K

Theres also a few essential things I would always get along side vBulletin - but when my blog launches i'll be writing guides on them.

5. Jay Wessman

Jay Wessman Affiliate affiliate

IPB themes look sexy as hell too. They've really come a long way over the last few of years and are up their with the big boys now.

6. LukePeerFly

LukePeerFly Super Moderator Super Mod moderator Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

I'm using XenForo right now and it's pretty impressive. I like vBulletin as a user, but I've never ran my own vBulletin forum. I really like everything that XenForo has to offer though :)

7. copyninja

copyninja The Dojo Member affiliate

I'll definitely take a look at it. I remember the last time I looked at it, it really wan't very impressive. VBulletin really had it in terms of everything that you need to create a powerful forum that engages members in an effective manner.

8. K

The new vB5 sucks - vB4 is incredible!

9. expertadvertiser

expertadvertiser Affiliate affiliate

I did use vBulletin for my forum. I love vBulletin the most since they are very easy to use.

10. K

I wouldn't say it's easy to use :) - but yes it's great. Although personally heard alot of negatives about vBulletin 5 beta but eh! 4 Rocks!

11. expertadvertiser

expertadvertiser Affiliate affiliate

I can't complain anything regarding vBulletin 5 just yet since I haven't tried it. xD

12. phantomphinale

phantomphinale Affiliate affiliate

Just got up & running with phpbb

13. Shaz07

Shaz07 Affiliate affiliate

Let us know your thoughts, heard both good and bad things about phpbb.

14. valuleadsnick

valuleadsnick Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

VBulletin has it's ups and downs, but that is like every Forum Software out there. Overall it is pretty good.

15. outseller

outseller Affiliate affiliate

VB is the best if you have commercial platform because if you compare the features with other forums VB have all necessary modules available for download for free

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed