The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

usning solo adds

alon hershkovitz

affiliate
Hello,
I am interesting using solo ads
i read about it and still need some information before i choose one and commit to pay.
Can someone tell me few things about it
also i need recomodetions about good and reliable supplier for this service
is any one used easy solo ads and what can he tell me about them?
Thank you.

Hello,
I am interesting using solo ads
i read about it and still need some information before i choose one and commit to pay.
Can someone tell me few things about it
also i need recomodetions about good and reliable supplier for this service
is any one used easy solo ads and what can he tell me about them?
Thank you.

The reason is that Solo Ads are not as popular as they once were. In addition, finding actual high quality email lists to place your ads in is becoming extremely difficult. They are out there, but you need to know a bit about email marketing before you jump into Solo Ads, in my opinion.

I have read every thread and post by you. You have been all over the board complaining you can't earn any money and wanting to get step by step instructions from members. You have tried all kinds of things and failed at them all because you don't invest the time necessary to learn them. You just keep jumping from one marketing method to the next hoping for a magical success that requires no knowledge or work.

You need to pick one marketing method, one niche, one tracker, one traffic source, create a reasonable budget, start a follow along, ask lots a of smart questions, and stick with that niche, tracker, and traffic source until you master them. Then, and only then, will you be good enough to go to other niches and offers.

I've seen you contradict this instruction in a couple of posts, you don't seem to be able to surrender to the knowledge and instead you seem to fight it.

Stop jumping around from idea to idea and follow the instruction of sticking to one niche, one traffic source, and one tracker until you master them. If you do not follow these instructions, you will never succeed!

i have to say honnestly that this affiliate world is not for anybody and people differ
each other on many parametrs like:
patient, abbilty to learn, abbility to learn, english skils, money to invest, thier personal background
technical background etc.
if i learn something in the two months i am this area that you cant know what work if you have
not tested it and even then who promise that will work for months
and i can say to you becuase of the competiotion and the"guru" and people who
take advantage of beginners it is very hard to succeed in this area.
somebody have to be honest and tell the truth also.
i am not saying it is not possible but it is very hard
and i already invest time money and efforts but te problem i dont know
any of my friend and family who tried this and succeed
and on them i can count but they dont believe in this area
and i can understand cause we use to learn get edduaction and first and second degree
and work hard in real jobs that you paid every minute you work
i am the first one who even try such thing like online marketing

I use solo ads but it's not the same as if you get cheap PPV traffic to a lander then an offer and manage to get a positive ROI. With solo ads you have to build a list and sell something more expensive to make it work. One click is about 50 cents you might need 2 or 3 clicks to get a lead, and only a few of those with convert. Those are expensive conversions in other words. If you want to play with it, I recommend buy 50 or 100 clicks and see how it works for you. Good luck.

The reason is that Solo Ads are not as popular as they once were. In addition, finding actual high quality email lists to place your ads in is becoming extremely difficult... I have read every thread and post by you...
Stop jumping around from idea to idea and follow the instruction of sticking to one niche, one traffic source, and one tracker until you master them. If you do not follow these instructions, you will never succeed!
T J Tutor gave you the perfect answer. I followed all your threads and posts too and wasn't sometimes able to answer your Qs, because before answering I should have said you the truth, i.e. with the way you approach Internet Marketing you won't succeed.
So I give you a best-intentioned advice: Either you follow the hints and tips of T J Tutor, or you better leave this business model. This is the hard, but simple truth. Not everyone is born to fly an airplane or to perform heart surgery...;)
i have to say honnestly that this affiliate world is not for anybody
Correct!
... and i can understand cause we use to learn get edduaction and first and second degree
and work hard in real jobs that you paid every minute you work...
That is the safe path and the concrete road. But you forget one thing here: 'They' always only teach you what you'll need to know to fullfill 'their work'. They'll never teach you how to stand on your own feet. Only self elaborated knowledge is good knowledge. Otherwise, you'll have indeed your safely earned money every month, but you'll be only another slaves-machine in the 9-5 rat race ;)

Last edited:
I don't believe SoloAds are as profitable as they have used to be. Consumers have become savvy.

I don't believe SoloAds are as profitable as they have used to be. Consumers have become savvy.

They're still as profitable. The problem is 99% of the community are lazy and dumb. Everyone has seen it:
  • Basic lander
  • Bolded headline
  • Email capture field
  • Daily, unrelated offer flood
  • Churn & burn
  • Try to sell crap leads to others

The people actually making money consistently:
  • get leads from other sources besides email which they sell to the dummies
  • those who actually push their own products and have a well thought out funnel in place

I once wanted to work with the solo ads and my friend who has been in this game for a while adviced me to try other areas. It is a good network but you will for sure work extreamly hard especially if you are a newbie. The best thing you can do is engage in other niche and networks as you keep gaining tips of the network. It is bad if you are trying something for the first time and you get disappointed.

MI
Back