The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Using Wordpress

Vinaya.Ghimire

I am using wordpress.I don't know coding. How difficult is it to use wordpress when I don't know coding. Is wordpress do it yourself CMS, do need to know CSS and HTML in order to use wordpress properly, or most of the design work can be done by plugins and wordpress builder?

You don't need to know how to code in order to use Wordpress that's unless you want to radically customize your theme.

Most people use Wordpress and never have to edit their Wordpress theme but if you really want to I'm sure it's something you can learn in about a year or two if you apply yourself to learning basic coding.

All the best!

I have no coding experience, but I have used WordPress based themes from
TemplateMonster and other websites effectively to make a few microniche sites. I also believe, though, that sometimes you should hire a professional web dev to build a more complex Wordpress site for you. My suggestion would be to try learning WordPress a little and creating the site you need using pre-existing plugins and themes.

You don't need to know anything about coding to launch a WordPress website, but it helps to check out the Text tab and review what's been generated so you can familiarize yourself with the backend code.

One of the perks of using Wordpress is that coding is not necessary, if you wish to make radical changes to your website, then it is better to brush up on atleast some of the basics.

Coding can be useful, but it is completely unnecessary with WordPress for most. It is literally a plug and play software. Any time you need coding for WP, you can get someone cheap on Fiverr.

Little bit knowledge is required for WordPress for some modification. WordPress is not that tough, you can easily access it by yourself.

MI
Back