The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Using Android Apps to get traffic

rajatis4u

affiliate
Wondering if anyone else uses Droid Generator
The software that lets you create android apps with a link to your blog/site...

My question is, does anyone know how I can add a second link on the first page of my app? Right now the software lets you place one.

I'm not a coder.. and support said that will be in the next version release... but i don't feel like waiting...

I am also not a coder so I won't exactly give you a detailed answer how to do it.
But: I think you should go with the one provided ( vs. I'm not doing because there is only 1 link ). This is because the app market for phones is exploding and lot's of traffic will come from there in the near by future.

I agree that the app market is exploding, but this doesn;t necessarily mean it's a good investment to develop an app. Ask yourself, how are going to get the app out to the general public and your customer break, get it recognised and downloaded to a point where it will actually be driving significant traffic to your site that a normal mobile website would not. With the market being flooded by apps it needs something special to stand out...

Well with so many users having Android OS on their phones or tablets things could prove very useful. Only imagine how neat it would be to have your link inserted in a nice million download app :p

MI
Back