The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Useful Wordpress Plugins.

What issues are you having with the media library when Yoast is enabled?

I can only get the list view of my library, grid never ever loads. I have a lot of pictures, so this is insane. The only way I get the grid back is if I deactivate Yoast.

What other plugins are active?

Haven't added any new ones but here goes:

404 Redirection
Add Categories to Pages
AIO WP Builder
Anti-spam
Arigato Autoresponder and Newsletter
Floating Social Bar
Gabëni
W3 Total Cache
WP Edit

Haven't added any new ones but here goes:

404 Redirection
Add Categories to Pages
AIO WP Builder
Anti-spam
Arigato Autoresponder and Newsletter
Floating Social Bar
Gabëni
W3 Total Cache
WP Edit

Try enabling Yoast and disabling W3 Total Cache. Zen Cache works best with Yoast. This may be a solution for you. I had some issues with W3TotalCache and switching to ZenCache resolved my issues.

@T J Tutor - installed Zencache but it is not for my version of WP/php. Any recommendation of which archived installation works well with PHP 5.4? The archived files are just a list, don't say which version they use.

I was going to update PHP to 5.6 but HG says that 5.4 is the current and stable version.

Hello,

I just added the PrettyLinks plugin to my site.

My intention was to cloak my affiliate link with it, so it looks something like this: myDomain.com/cuteURL.

But, it didn't work.

Please can anyone assist me with this?

On the other hand... hopefully, after getting the cloaked URL to work.

I was also wondering, if a 'PrettyLinks' cloaked affiliate URL; can also to used on a third-party tracking software.

For instance, TrackingDesk.com, Voluum or CPVLab, and have tracking parameters passed successfully without
any conflicts. Or problems between PrettyLinks and the tracking software?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

My intention was to cloak my affiliate link with it, so it looks something like this: myDomain.com/cuteURL.

But, it didn't work.

I was also wondering, if a 'PrettyLinks' cloaked affiliate URL; can also to used on a third-party tracking software.

For instance, TrackingDesk.com, Voluum or CPVLab, and have tracking parameters passed successfully without

Have you purchased the Pro version?

Hello,

But, it didn't work.

Cloaking with pretty links is like trying to go to war with a hand gun.
If you want to successfully cloak on big networks like Bing you'll need a proper cloaker and tracking system and not a wordpress plugin.

Some cloakers available are: justcloakit, trafficarmor, noipfraud, fraudbuster,etc.

MI
Back