monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

USe Adsense to get out of the sand box

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by its_me_shaners, May 27, 2006.

1. its_me_shaners

its_me_shaners New Member

Ok I dont know if this is a viable method, or if it is just random chance...
    But i was having a little chat with a feloow web publisher on messnger and he asked me when google bot first made its rounds to my blog, so i looked shot him an answer, then a while later i was searching my stats looking at where my traffic comes from, exit links . you know the dull maintenance and testing stuff When it dawned on me that "I think I got out of the (indexed) sand box after I added adsense to my blog"
    could this be possible anyone ever hear of this, or is it a method already in use and im having a delayed eureka moment?.....

2. monetizer
  3. KLB

KLB Affiliate affiliate

Participation in Google AdSense has NO IMPACT on Google Search. This is very clearly stated by Google so if there were a cause and effect relationship between participating in AdSense and one's performance in Google's search results, Gooogle would be guilty of fraud and the implications for Google from a legal standpoint would be disasterous for Google. In addition any quid pro quo related to one's participation in AdSense and one's standing in Google's search results could be a basis for anti-trust investigations.

The problem with the Google sandbox theory is that everybody blames the performance of a new site on being sandboxed by Google. While Google doesn't call it a sandbox, my understanding is that they only penalize new sites IF they trip off some of Google's triggers for detecting spam (e.g. building links too quickly).

Featured Resources (View All)

MI