The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Unique content writing for affiliate marketing

StephenJJackson

affiliate
I just received a request from an affiliate marketer:

He wants me to write and article and here are the guidelines:

1.The article is to be 600 Words or less. (no problem)
2. The article must have a minimum of three text anchors. (no problem)
3. The article has to include 21 phrases and 10 key words that can not be changed. (no way)

I have written this article once and re-written it 5 times. It will not pass Copy-scape because the phrases can not be changed and there is a gazillion sites out there with the same phrases.

Anyone ever ran into a problem like that?:confused:

I had the same problem but I was told but again I only was told by SEO expert that its not that important if it happens on the common product since description is just what it is description and can not be changed by much.

I'm not sure there is any way around this. You need to contact your client and let him know that his keywords are saturated in the market. This could be viewed as a good thing, because it means people are making money in his niche. Try suggesting multiple articles, spreading out the key phrases over a few different ones.

Thanks for the input, I was upfront with my client and told him the facts. He told me to write them anyway. I did, and he was happy. Oh well, ya just never know I guess. Thanks

That is a pretty tough spot to be in. I would think having articles less than 600 words with 21 phrases being the same would be pretty hard to actually make them unique quality content.

banners
Back