The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Um... I'm a complete newbie and need some help.. im only 13

W

Win8282

Hello people!

Who every is the creater of this homepage, he has done an excellent job!
I have a questions about this forum and about webmastering.
-1. Is this forum hosted by invisionfree?
-2. Are those ads above hosted by usual invisionfree ads or are they ads put by other people who dealed with the admin?

Webmastering:
-1. Can you build a non-official html site with notepad?
-2. {This question is directed to our admin} How did you get a contract with advertisers? Can you tell me who they are and how to? and also, how much do you win? (I am very, very curious kid)

Thanx. If I did anything wrong, please tell me, because I don't know many rules from UKWEBMASTERWorld.

(I am korean and I like in argentina, I have nothing to do with UK xcept that I have 2 UK friends)

Win8282,
Sorry it took me time to respond to your message, answer as follows:

Win8282>I have a questions about this forum and about webmastering.
-2. Are those ads above hosted by usual invisionfree ads or are they ads put by other people who dealed with the admin?

Temi> This forum is not hosted by invision, its hosted by www.velnetweb.co.uk . The advert you see on top of the site are adverts we created and placed there, its not by a 3rd party. BTW this forum is powered by phpBB and not invision

Win8282>
Webmastering:
-2. {This question is directed to our admin} How did you get a contract with advertisers? Can you tell me who they are and how to? and also, how much do you win? (I am very, very curious kid)
Temi> I am not quite sure what you mean by non-official html site but I know you can build a website with notepad or any text editor but its a lot of hard work, why not use one of those software you use to build a website such as dreamweaver?

There are lots of advertisers out there but unfortunately most of the time they ask that you are at least 18 years old before you can participate in a marketing campaign, perhaps you want to get you parent to signup for adverts on your behalf. One of the easiest one is Google's adsense, you can find more details about it here: https://www.google.com/adsense/

Win8282> Thanx. If I did anything wrong, please tell me, because I don't know many rules from UKWEBMASTERWorld.
(I am korean and I like in argentina, I have nothing to do with UK xcept that I have 2 UK friends)
Temi> Your English is very good, well done. You have not broken any rules :)

Thanks

I don"t think so, probably paid hosting. But I'm not the owner so correct me if I'm wrong. :D

You sure can! But to upload your html pages you will need a ftp client. But you can do web-based uploads too, depending on who's your host. :D

Hope my answers help :D

MI
Back