The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

UK WW has a new owner

temi

affiliate
Dear all,
Just to let you know that UK Webmaster World has a new owner. He is Neil Bowen
Neil completed the purchase of UK WW yesterday. He is better looking, has more hair (only guessing, maybe I have more hair than him :) more energy and drive than I have, I am sure he will take UK WW to a new hight. He is not new to this industry, he own another forum called web hosting chat.

If I traded links with you for UK WW, I will continue to honour the link agreement, if however I bought link from you, when the renewal is due, please contact Neil for renewal payment.

I am still very much around, the SEO contest is not affected, we continue running it as scheduled.

I am sure you will all give Neil all the support you gave me over the years.

Thanks

Thanks for the Info Temi, I wish you well in whatever you do in the future. I hope you have chosen well in settling for Neil to continue with UK WW.

Temi should still be your master ;)

On another not i just changed over to a new email sending server so if anyone has any issues please let me know with emails.

Hey Temi,

That's a surprise!

All the best for the future - wherever you are & whatever you do and keep in touch!

Cheers!

Any specific reason why you decided to sell of UK WW?

So what are your other plans other than the ecommerce software?

Anyways Good luck and Do keep in touch.

SticKer

Running a fast growing forum is a rather hard work and help can be rather thin on the ground.
I am focusing mostly on ecommerce and LBS Script at the moment.

I am still thinking that why you have sold UK WW temi :confused:

Anyway i'll continue support new owner of UK WW.

My best wishes with him.

DON.
:hi:

Its surprise Temi, any way you are very helpful. I am using you link bid script. It is working fine. thanks for it. wish you all the best for your future plan.

MI
Back