The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

UK dofollow comment blogs

chrismv

affiliate
Hi guys, I'm looking for a list of do follow UK comment blogs. Ideally it would be a list of blogs that instantly accepts the comments without moderation. Could anyone help on this:helpsign:

UK dofollow blogs

You are most certainly right. However, I find it very difficult to compile a list of uk blogs that allow dofollow commenting, instant or not.
But I will heed your advice, and use also the moderated ones.

Google, 'high ranking dofollow blogs' and on the first couple of pages you should get some blogs that have lists compiled. Although the older the blogs are the more likely they have become nofollow because of spamming.

If you only build dofollow links, sooner or later you'll get in trouble. Try to keep a good ratio between dofollow-nofollow...

Hey guys can someone help with a lists of UK travel or tour blogs if you have one? I badly need that list without going to search manually.

actually comment on blogs dofollow and nofollow,it makes no difference.
let alone the reason just to increase PR blog.
when in fact I think that is important for blogs is traffic.why do not you focus to increase your blog traffic alone?

Can somebody share with me links for stories that still allow commenting with the option to include website from websites of CNN, BBC, Sky news, Goal.com,and other associated websites.

For those interested, check out {Dofollow . info / #blogs} (I'm not allowed to link directly) for a categorized list of blogs...

By the way, for a lot of blogs, once you get a comment accepted once, any subsequent comments are automatically accepted (assuming that you use the same e-mail address every time).

banners
Back