The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Types Of Blogs

99blogs

affiliate
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF BLOGS ARE THERE THESE ARE:=

PERSONAL BLOG:The personal blog, an ongoing diary or commentary by an individual, is the traditional, most common blog. Personal bloggers usually take pride in their blog posts, even if their blog is never read by anyone but them. Blogs often become more than a way to just communicate; they become a way to reflect on life or works of art.

CORPORATE BLOG:

A blog can be private, as in most cases, or it can be for business purposes. Blogs, either used internally to enhance the communication and culture in a corporation or externally for marketing, branding or public relations purposes are called corporate blogs.

QUESTIONING BLOG:
is a type of blog that answers questions. Questions can be submitted in the form of a submittal form, or through email or other means such as telephone or VOIP.

BY MEDIA TYPE BLOG:
A blog comprising videos is called a vlog, one comprising links is called a linklog, a site containing a portfolio of sketches is called a sketchblog or one comprising photos is called a photoblog.

Thanks for sharing this info, are you sure there are't other types of blogs apart from the 4 you mentioned above?

That's a nice post. I just want to share this. According to Types of Blogs « WordPress.com , here are different types of blogs

• Personal: This is the broadest category and includes blogs by individuals about personal topics like politics, music, family, parenting, travel, health, holidays, religion, books, photography, you name it.

• Business: Professionals ranging from realtors to lawyers and stock brokers are using WordPress to share their expertise, and companies have discovered the power of blogs to more directly and personally engage with their customers.

• Schools: WordPress is a great way for teachers and students to collaborate on classroom projects.

• Non-profits: Foundations, charities, and human rights groups are finding our blogs to be great tools to raise awareness and money for their causes.

• Politics: We’ve got members of parliament, political parties, government agencies, political groups and activists using our blogs to connect with their various constituencies.

• Military: Members of the military blog to report what they see happening in various parts of the world, to stay in touch with their families, and some of those families are in turn using blogs to support each other.

• Private: Some people make their blogs private to share photos and information within families, companies, or schools.

• Sports: We’ve got teams, athletes, and fans using blogs to express and share their passion for various sports.

• How-to, tips and reviews: There are lots of blogs that share tips and reviews about cooking, products, games, music, books, movies, and so on.

thanks for the share guys, i have one corporate blog, which im still working on, maybbe start a personal blog down the line as well.

hi guys, what are the basic or guide line to create or to join in blogs?....And what are the other blog site?...than you....

hi

You categorize the blog its good . but in my experience there are much more category of blog like fashion,music and much more.

marky

It depends on what you are talking about really, you can also category blogs as full blogs or microblogs.

There's a variant of a personal blog - fake personal blog. Made to promote ideas by a virtual person. It's easier to set contact with auditory being a human, not a company.

There's a variant of a personal blog - fake personal blog. Made to promote ideas by a virtual person. It's easier to set contact with auditory being a human, not a company.

Fake personal blog is new to me, how does this work, do you have any examples?

I don't gather them, cause I don't trust em and they are mostly easy to reveal. But in a few words:

So, you make a blog, where a "person" - maybe a group of freelancers in reality, following the rules posts messages promoting any idea you need, chat with people from the "person's" face just to make activity and +friends. So, gathering power, it may become rather powerful tool, even if your blog name is rather unique.

banners
Back