The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Two high traffic Blogs and 1 website for sale.

E

ebusinesscorporate

I have 2 blogs and a website for sale

Webmaniaxs.com
Web design related website with page rank 1. 200-500 visitors a month.

NetGuideCentral.com
Web master related resource site. Was page rank 2. Did not have time to update so dropped to the current PR. 5000-7000 visitors a month.

eBusinessCorporate.com
Business related blog. Page rank 3. Recently featured on dave taylor.com. Expected page rank : 5. 3000-5000 visitors a month. Pretty new blog with just 1.5 month history. Huge potential. Custom coded skin for 500$.

Blogs contain original articles with average word count 600 words per article. NetGuideCentral.com has 82 original articles and eBusinessCorporate.com has 50 original articles. So if you want the database also please bid accordingly considering the fact that you will have to pay at least 7$ per article for a writer (Bonus here is that I have done the hardest part of seo keyword research, optimizing and maintaining the keyword density).

BIN price: 1250$ combined.

Yes it is not for you. But it is almost impossible traffic for many I have seen.

Anyway I am not asking a premium price for these sites. So the traffic is justified

Thanks for your post

Note that this months traffic for NetGuideCentral is 10000+ visitors. Adsense earned for netguidecentral.com alone is 100$ for this month. Proof available.

Only NetGuideCentral.com and Webmaniaxs.com are for sale now.

Anyone interested please contact me.

These sites definitely have some strong potential to be redesigned and developed to make a little bit of money. Personally, I would like to see a little more links built or a more aged domain though.

I am currently negotiating a deal for NetGuideCentral.com. I am not selling eBusinessCorporate.com. Second thoughts maybe.

So it is.... The traffic's been increasing. Last month the traffic was 7000+ and the month before last was 6000+. I am expecting a lot more traffic the next month.

If you are to split the websites/domains, how much do you want for each domain? I am interested in one of the domains.

Thanks

I am almost coming to closing the netguidecentral.com deal for 1000$. Most probably I will be flipping the site soon.

Now webmaniaxs.com is for sale. I am not keen in selling ebusinesscorporate.com as i believe selling them after the next PR update would fetch me 3 or 4 times the current price I might get. The reason is that i have been featured on top sites like carlocab.com and askdavetaylor.com. i am currently negotiating a guest post with darren of problogger. So You see the value is much more times if I sell later. unless ofcourse someone comes with a bid of >2000$ i might be interested.

Right now webmaniaxs.com will be for sale. Netguidecentral.com at doubt and ebusinesscorporate.com is highly improbable.

Let your bids start rolling.

Total traffic in excess of 20000 unique visits a month. revenue in excess of 100$ a month. Proof available

Last edited:
MI
Back