The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Twitter ... follow me .... follow you ...

bochgoch

affiliate
I kind of like you guys so here's the proposition ... you follow me on Twitter, I'll follow you...

My Twitter username is strangely enough bochgoch follow me on Twitter then post here and let us know who you are ... let's be friends!

:thumbsup:

For those using twitter I'd highly recommend you have a look at the twitter tips blog by Darren Rowse (problogger). Even if you don't know about the potential of twitter you can sure learn a lot from this blog by one of the worlds most prolific bloggers. he's even configured it so that when you post a reply you add your twitter id just as you would add a webiste to normal comments!

Twitter Tips - TwiTip

Twitter / MichaelMelen

I don't promise to follow back because I want to keep my twitter "clean"
But if you do follow me and perhaps PM me a little about yourself, i'll be sure to check it out and probably will follow back!

I'm not sure you have understood the concept of twitter from this statement. Twitter is a 'social network' and it's main purpose is to interact not just post. By not following others you will appear to be just a 'broadcaster' and unless what you are broadcasting is especially useful or worthy people just won't follow you either. Some of the greatest users of twitter follow several thousand people. Though it's not unusual to be followed by more people than you are following and many people will follow you in the hope that you will also follow them. In a poll of over a thousand twitter users nearly 90% of people stated they would not follow people who followed them automatically. I often get followers who are appear to have just set up a twitter acount to spam and these are easily spotted and blocked, yet it's amazing to see that some people do auto-follow them anyway.

Some great twitter resources -
monitter : real time, live twitter monitor | free live twitter embed widget - get a live feed of upto 5 search terms on twitter, also you can filter geographically

Twitter Tips - TwiTip - Twitter tips and discussion from Darren Rowse(Problogger)

Hi to all,

I'm new here, and I would love to get more revenue from Twitter too ;)
I am following everybody now, you can follow me here:

twitter (dot) com/marlene79

Thank you
Marlene

MI
Back