The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Tutorial: How to Setup Prosper202 on an Unmanaged VPS (Just $8/Month)

Hey jims45,

That was due to an php conflict on the server. I had to rewrite all my tutorials due to this. Updated version is available here,
How to Install Prosper202 on Nginx powered VPS | Technology and IM Blog

Hey thanks for creating that tutorial. Just one fix I'd recommend because currently the file you are linking to is version 1.8.15 and we are on 1.9.23

use

sudo wget -O prosper202.zip http://my.tracking202.com/clickserver/download/latest

This will make sure it always downloads the most recent version of Prosper202 Pro ClickServer, even if we upgrade it.

Same edit needed for this one too: How to Install Prosper202 with Virtualmin

Hey thanks for creating that tutorial. Just one fix I'd recommend because currently the file you are linking to is version 1.8.15 and we are on 1.9.23

use

sudo wget -O prosper202.zip http://my.tracking202.com/clickserver/download/latest

This will make sure it always downloads the most recent version of Prosper202 Pro ClickServer, even if we upgrade it.

Same edit needed for this one too: How to Install Prosper202 with Virtualmin

Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed!

Hi,

I just tried the first tutorial as I am really wanting to learn how to setup prosper on a vps with ubuntu. I did every so far, but Im stuck... when I go to my website it shows the NGINX page and thats it. Does this mean prosper isnt installed correctly? Id love to have you do this for me, but Id really like to learn how to do it myself too. If you can get back to me greatly appreciate it. Thanks again, great post!

Hi,

I just tried the first tutorial as I am really wanting to learn how to setup prosper on a vps with ubuntu. I did every so far, but Im stuck... when I go to my website it shows the NGINX page and thats it. Does this mean prosper isnt installed correctly? Id love to have you do this for me, but Id really like to learn how to do it myself too. If you can get back to me greatly appreciate it. Thanks again, great post!

Please try this tutorial instead...
How to Install Prosper202 with Virtualmin & Nginx

Hi @Freddy63
awesome cost effective
do you still provide the service of installation of Prosper202 on VPS
i have a Digital ocean's account 1 GB memory ($10 USD/month)
is this enough to host my Prosper202 and LP
or should i get a diff hosting for the LP?

Thanks

banners
Back