The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trusted social media sites

once the novelty wore off, I lost interest.
Ditto, I don't use any social media for anything, anymore. People can text, call, send me a letter or visit me in person. :rofl

That said, most everyone I know that is younger than me are connected 24/7. Their phones are basically an appendage.

I like social media like Twitter for anti-social trolling --trigger them :D
Some reddit r/subreddits are good conversation or debates.

I spend less than an hour a day in these *social media silos* the are just a waste of time usually ... good for a 20 minute break maybe if that.

I like social media like Twitter for anti-social trolling --trigger them :D
Some reddit r/subreddits are good conversation or debates.

I spend less than an hour a day in these *social media silos* the are just a waste of time usually ... good for a 20 minute break maybe if that.
Geez, now that you mention all that.....I guess I get my social media fix by proxy, via YT videos - independent journalists, health stuff or other types of compilations.

It was when you mentioned them being a waste of time that it hit me. I often remind myself that I've wasted way too much that day to those things. They feel educational, somehow, so I seldom think of YT as social media.

I've actually found answers to some of my searches on Reddit, though I don't have an account, they just come up in the SERP.

banners
Back