The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Trouble setting up an landing page.

gritmode

affiliate
Got some homework from one of my affiliate managers to set up a landing page. I've been doing research and using some tools only to find out that i have to buy hosting from them for a year or something like that.

I have read through the dojo part about landing pages and I downloaded the free responsive one.
I am having trouble setting this up. Not like wordpress or drag and drop like most i have been using.

I just basically need someone to help me with this and point me in the right direction so i know how to build and upload my landing pages to my sites. So much scattered info out there and then i found a method that i thought was good only to have to work with html which i'm not very good with.

Could someone please help with the process of setting the responsive landing page up? I would appreciate it thanks.

I've been focusing my efforts elsewhere but since recently becoming a pay per call affiliate and going paid traffic this is something that i need to learn and be efficient at. I appreciate all help.

If you have an HTML Landing Page (responsive or not), you can edit it and add your links using a great free and simple little program called KompoZer. Also, our very own member "crysper" has made a wonderful tool available to us called the LPOtimizer.

Once you have completed your LP's, you can upload them with these tools or get a copy of Filezilla to upload them to your server(s).

If you have an HTML Landing Page (responsive or not), you can edit it and add your links using a great free and simple little program called KompoZer. Also, our very own member "crysper" has made a wonderful tool available to us called the LPOtimizer.

Once you have completed your LP's, you can upload them with these tools or get a copy of Filezilla to upload them to your server(s).

I found out how to upload the responisve landing page design and checked out Kompozer last night. I did find a method for making quick landing pages though once i get this set up i can add it to the dojo. This could definitely help out new people like me that are not familiar with landing pages.

banners
Back