The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Trouble Getting Accepted To Any Networks (US Based)

ooya44

affiliate
Hello -

I am new to affiliate marketing, but have a lot of experience as a media buyer and working in-house with brands / offers.

I am looking for offers outside of Clickbank and CJ affiliate such as CrakRevenue, iMonetizeit, LosPollos, etc. I've been rejected from all. Since I am new I do not have payout screenshots or any data to share with these offers.

I understand these networks want to work with reputable affiliates. So, my question is. Is it best to start with a larger network like Clickbank (where i've been approved) than begin applying to these smaller / niche networks?

Any tips?

Thanks

Ask: why would I want to spend my money and time on your network?
You could maybe show some redacted stats for one of the companies that you have worked for in the past --If your authenticity is questioned.
Or better yet, offer a letter of reference.

CJ and CB are not really affiliate networks. They are actually platforms for affiliate programs. Affiliate networks like those you mention are true affiliate networks providing various types of offers to promote in a variety of ways.

If you want a Newbie friendly network to join, then place a thread in our Business Centre forum stating you are new to affiliate marketing and would like to join a Newbie friendly affiliate network.

Hello -

I am new to affiliate marketing, but have a lot of experience as a media buyer and working in-house with brands / offers.

I am looking for offers outside of Clickbank and CJ affiliate such as CrakRevenue, iMonetizeit, LosPollos, etc. I've been rejected from all. Since I am new I do not have payout screenshots or any data to share with these offers.

I understand these networks want to work with reputable affiliates. So, my question is. Is it best to start with a larger network like Clickbank (where i've been approved) than begin applying to these smaller / niche networks?

Any tips?

Thanks
Why don't you start with CPA affiliate networks like, CPALead, Mobidea, or CPAGrip? There are many more of them, but as far as I know, These ones I mentioned, let you join for free and start earning as soon as you can. Just sign up, pick offers, promote and start earning bucks.

By the time you have earned a couple of bucks with those, now you can have a payout screenshot to show, which will help you get into those networks you mentioned above if those are your dream.

banners
Back