The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Trafficvance] Strange thing just happened! :/

jonathan vodini

hi there guys,

i was optimizing an offer i was running with ppv traffic vance, i selected all the keywords which gave me good ROI and profit and then scale it at the same time, but the day after only 1 Conv!

what the hell just happened???

what it could be?

i tell you that i just started out with PPV and i'm in learning process with the platform, but it sounded very strange to see only 1 conversion after getting 10 the day before from the same exact keyword and lander!

what u think about this??

cheers,

Jonathan

hi there guys,

i was optimizing an offer i was running with ppv traffic vance, i selected all the keywords which gave me good ROI and profit and then scale it at the same time, but the day after only 1 Conv!

what it could be?

i tell you that i just started out with PPV and i'm in learning process with the platform, but it sounded very strange to see only 1 conversion after getting 10 the day before from the same exact keyword and lander!

cheers,

Jonathan

How many clicks were you getting on each day?

Could it be all the users have seen the ad and you need more users of the TV software to target? I'm new to ppv but I understand the user base doesn't change as frequently unlike search, therefore campaigns die quick.

As mentioned i am new to ppv, any advise you can offer? Best niches to target for TV US traffic? Do you target urls or keywords?

Thanks
Mark

Could it be all the users have seen the ad and you need more users of the TV software to target? I'm new to ppv but I understand the user base doesn't change as frequently unlike search, therefore campaigns die quick.

As mentioned i am new to ppv, any advise you can offer? Best niches to target for TV US traffic? Do you target urls or keywords?

Thanks
Mark

hi mark,

no its not possible because i have set daily cap to 40 hours...

it depends on many things...

i like PPV but as others thing especially AM u need time and patience to make it work...

i target both keywords and urls :)

cheers

when i tested i was getting 42 clicks with 10 conv all from the same targets, so i optimized based on that.

the day after over 21 clicks 1 conv... :/

Have you thought about undoing the optimization to see if the conversions come back. I gotta say, a one in four conversion is incredibly strong.

Have you thought about undoing the optimization to see if the conversions come back. I gotta say, a one in four conversion is incredibly strong.

88718ed51b8337b7a161726560a0b801.png

good idea... i will try to see if something will change.

even if it still sounds very strange... dunno. :(

hi there guys,

what it could be?

cheers,

Jonathan

This has happened to me, contact your affiliate manager

MI
Back