The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic Travis says no internet connection

jmk909er

affiliate
Has anyone had issues with Traffic Travis? I installed it and it says it has no internet connection? I have tried all the trouble shooting I can find. But nothing works.

Anyone?

Has anyone had issues with Traffic Travis? I installed it and it says it has no internet connection? I have tried all the trouble shooting I can find. But nothing works.

Anyone?

They have a FAQ and Support Request form here:
Help & Support

On the very few occasions I've needed them their support was quick and right on target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I have already been through their support system several times and they don't seem to have much tech support.

Yes I have already been through their support system several times and they don't seem to have much tech support.

You have to be kidding! I have been VERY impressed with both the quality and the speed of their support.

Are you being clear, and detailed, about the problem you're experiencing.

Is your copy registered?

Yes I have submitted several times and they send me the same troubleshooting info that they have on there support page and that is not working. The last time I submitted they said they would refer it to technical support but I have not been contacted.

The last email I got from Traffic Travis was
Your email has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this email. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.
that was June 7

I think it is a problem with their program it gives me a message "you have no internet connection" when clearly I do. I don't get any warning that a program is trying to connect to the internet. And I have also tried it with the anti virus disabled and the firewall turned off, so I don't think it is a problem with my computer.

They have sent me 3 different exe files but the same thing happens with all of them. It is frustrating because I am taking an Affilorama SEO training that includes using Traffic Travis so it's holding me up. I think I will try to contact them again.

Traffic Travis support got back with me and this is all they had:
I apologize for the inconveniences, we are not encountering an Internet connection issues with Traffic Travis on our end, as well as hundreds of other TT users so I can say that this is not an issue with the software. Please double check your computer or network for any firewall or internet security software (antivirus, anti spyware, Windows firewall) that may be preventing the software from connecting to the internet. If possible, please turn it off, and then try running Traffic Travis again.
I have tried every possible thing I can think of. I wonder if it is part of another issue I have when I try to do a software update on an ipod it says I don't have an internet connection. There are no problems with my connection. Everything else works fine.

banners
Back