The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic sources

I've been promoting PPL(pay per lead...lead generation) offers for almost 17 years.

I don't buy traffic, I acquire fresh / targeted 3rd party email data. Which is data that the users have shown an interest in a specific niche (PPL offer) and have given permission to receive messages from third parties. I get the opt-in record for each user and it's 100% can-spam compliant.

3rd party data will rarely be as responsive as a highly targeted opt-in list, so you have to work with higher volume. This really isn't a big deal because 3rd party data is much cheaper and highly scalable compared to mainstream list building.

Basically, I'm skimming the fast track conversions off the top. Then to make the data work long term, you want to always be collecting your opens / clickers...the most responsive users, segment and removing no responsive users. That way you are essentially converting the data from quantity to quality. Then follow-up / promote other offers to those responsive users...opens / clickers.

That's just the really short version and there's more to it. But something to think about.

Everything depends on your strategy, goals. If you need leads as fast as possible, I recommend you cold mailing is better than AdWords (too expensive solution). Otherwise, you should choose SEO, content marketing, newsletter if you have more time. More strategies you find here: https://righthello.com/it-lead-generation

MI
Back