The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic sources for CHEAP TESTING

Molzer

affiliate
Hi, you need to test until you find a profitable combination of offer an traffic souce. Probably there are differences between the traffic sources. In one you need more money to test in another less. So my question is: in which traffic sources can you test an offer WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY? With “test” I mean that I need to see if it the campaign is/can be profitable or not.

Not sure that you've considered the fact that the cheap traffic may be the reason you don't make any conversions. I'm not saying you wouldn't but it's a possibility. Your offer, target audience, geo, etc. can be factors.

And what kind of traffic are you wanting to test? Pops, display, video, native, text, search....?

Have you checked Traffic Sources in the Resources section?

Try a twitter bot and a feed I got that to convert 1:3,500
Not the best quality traffic but the only costs were in developing the bot myself.
The bot API still would work so it's an asset owned I guess.

I dont know to much about paid traffic sources ,but from what i know youtube ads ,pinterest ads are cheaper than bing ads ,google ads etc .So why not give them a try

Hi, you need to test until you find a profitable combination of offer an traffic souce. Probably there are differences between the traffic sources. In one you need more money to test in another less. So my question is: in which traffic sources can you test an offer WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY? With “test” I mean that I need to see if it the campaign is/can be profitable or not.

Hi! You can test push traffic in Tier 3. These countries have huge traffic volumes and low CPC, so it's easy to perform a/b testing there.

banners
Back