monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Traffic Source Recommendation

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by jsid1008, Nov 2, 2015.

1. jsid1008

jsid1008 Affiliate affiliate

Hi

I have some direct link ecommerce offers which i want to run in India and i would be running banner ads on desktop. As everyone says find a traffic source and master it.
    I have few questions though:

1) I am not able to find a traffic source(self serve) that do well for the offers which i want to run and has good quality traffic (no bots) in India. Can anybody recommend one and why?

2) Do i need a tracking software since the network/ad network has tools to track campaigns. All the direct linking offers, so no need to create landing pages and other stuffs. Would it be advisable to invest in a tracker at this stage for direct linking offers.

3) What level of tracking/reporting do networks/ad networks provide?

4) Is FB recommended for newbies to start with as a Traffic Source?

I want to concentrate in India first as i am pretty much aware of the market here. My personal favourite is to start with FB though.

I'd really appreciate your inputs on this. :)

2. monetizer
  3. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

Then start with FB. Since you plan on running e-commerce offers you shouldn't have much problem.
    Master facebook. Its one of biggest traffic source.

4. jsid1008

jsid1008 Affiliate affiliate

Do i need a tracking software or the network's tracker is enough to gather data?

The Offers are direct linking.

5. crysper

crysper Moderator moderator Service Manager affiliate

You need a tracking software, otherwise is very hard to optimize the campaigns and get profitable.
    I'm not familiar with your country(India), but you don't really need to start with India. It's not a country where you'll find high quality offers with a good payout.

6. lrs1995

lrs1995 Moderator moderator affiliate

I would recommend always using a tracking software while running paid traffic.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI