The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything traffic source like ZeroPark KW "pop" traffic?

schleprock

I am going to try something with ZeroPark traffic, if they will reactivate my "inactive" account. OR if they will allow me to create another account. (I did not ever use the service, so there was no abuse of the system on my part, so it seems likely they will allow me back)

Are there any other KW pop traffic sources like ZeroPark?

Even if it does not work for what I want it to, I can still use the ZeroPark pop traffic to drive people to a Peerfly offer, correct? They also have Push, so that might work for a Peerfly offer too.

BTW, does anyone know why Peerfly changed their dashboard. I don't like it, but I also have not seen any benefit to it, so maybe if I do I will change my mind. Who knows.

Anyway, all I know about is my Clickbank addiction offer, if that doesn't work I can send the ZeroPark traffic to a Peerfly offer can't I.
It is a 200 dollar minimum, I should be able to tell in 100 or so dollars if ZP is going to work. Or is that wrong?
(again, it all depends on if they let me back in)
I have been working (failing) at this addiction offer a long time. I am waiting on some contextual links from Ad Shop, but I think if Adshop and ZeroPark traffic will not work. I can safely bury this project, knowing that I have done all in my power to make it work and there is no way to save it. I'm kinda hoping they will let me in so I can say I have tried it all and nothing works. I need some closure.

Last edited:
banners
Back