The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Traffic source - creatives, landing pages

Mithras

affiliate
Hi guys:)
I joined up not long ago and have slowly been reading the guides, journeys etc

I am planning to get into cpa, although hasn't decided on vertical and other factors yet.

But I did have a question about following from the traffic source to creatives. If someone could clarify and correct as needed:)
Would I be correct in seeing the following as map of Things.

ppc - text ad>Lp>offer
ppv - pop up Lp>offer
pop/redirect - banner>Lp>offer
Mobile - ?
Social ppc - text/image ad>Lp>offer
Native - banner>Lp>offer

It's just so I can get an idea of the flow of things and what to expect from the certain traffic types, as to the journey of the traffic.

Cheers for any help:)

buddy all that correct
but in banners
u always test direct linking
cus in the banners for example if the visitor sees the banner of the Game he will install it directly so yes in ppv and ppc use lander but in banner use both and see what brings good results

buddy all that correct
but in banners
u always test direct linking
cus in the banners for example if the visitor sees the banner of the Game he will install it directly so yes in ppv and ppc use lander but in banner use both and see what brings good results
Thank you tyoussef:), I wasn't really sure of the direct linking part, would that be offer dependant as well??

Mithras everything is right except except pop/redirect.
pop/redirect -> LP>offer(mobile/web) whatever you choose.
Mobile -> popup/redirect/banner/inapps.
For Banner/inapps
Banner>LP>Offer
Inapps : Image with text>LP>Offer or Image with text>Offer (in case of direct linking)

Thanks internalsoul:), I was quite unclear on the mobile path. So my understanding now is that the only different would be having mobile traffic, but optimising your banners and landing for mobile, rather than desktop??

Thank you to the both of you for clearing some of the confusing up:)

MI
Back