The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tracking

AndyPandy

affiliate
So, I've been reading up on tracking methods that go into detail (such as tracking which keyword is profitable), and it seems like Prosper202 is a good alternative. Does anyone have experience with them?

Also, I tried setting Tracking202 up, as from what I understood Prosper202 only works if you host it on your own site, and it only works on the site you host it on (which won't help if I direct link). I tried looking at their tutorial vids, but for some reason they are locked for me, and I can't figure out how to configure it on my own. Would appreciate a hand or a link to a decent guide.

Also, how do subIDs work? What do they do? Can you track seperate keywords with them, and if so, will you have to have one subID for each keyword?

So, I've been reading up on tracking methods that go into detail (such as tracking which keyword is profitable), and it seems like Prosper202 is a good alternative. Does anyone have experience with them?

Also, I tried setting Tracking202 up, as from what I understood Prosper202 only works if you host it on your own site, and it only works on the site you host it on (which won't help if I direct link). I tried looking at their tutorial vids, but for some reason they are locked for me, and I can't figure out how to configure it on my own. Would appreciate a hand or a link to a decent guide.

Also, how do subIDs work? What do they do? Can you track seperate keywords with them, and if so, will you have to have one subID for each keyword?

Answer to all your questions is yes, And as far as having one subid for each keyword is concerned no you don`t need that , I have done a video already on prosper you may find it here
http://www.kjrocker.com/cpa-marketing/cpa-guide/how-to-setup-prosper-202-directlinking/

banners
Back