The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

tracking with 7search

hazyl

affiliate
Hi all, i'm new in PPC. I head people always talk about tracking the conversions. I'm promoting Peerfly's offers with 7search. I would like to know how can i track the conversion of each of the keywords in a particular campaign. And, I'm using direct linking as well. How can i track? Please guide me, thanks :)

Hello hazyl,
If your using just one network i would just use direct aff link.
Here is a nice guide from peerfly
Setting up a 7Search Campaign

Once your getting into trying rotating offers or joining another networks I would recommend using third party tracker.
their are paid and free ones/.

Once your getting into trying rotating offers or joining another networks I would recommend using third party tracker.
their are paid and free ones/.

&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

The ###AFFID### is the affiliate’s ID number from 7Search that you are getting traffic from. The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from.

From Luke's website...
Actually what is AFFID and RID? I know the first one, keyword. Is AFFID the person who key in the keyword and search? But why when i look at the tracking stats, there are some similar AFFID? means this particular person keep on clicking on my ads? What about the RID?

&subid=###KEYWORD###&subid2=###AFFID###&subid3=###RID###

The ###AFFID### is the affiliate’s ID number from 7Search that you are getting traffic from. The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from.

From Luke's website...
Actually what is AFFID and RID? I know the first one, keyword. Is AFFID the person who key in the keyword and search? But why when i look at the tracking stats, there are some similar AFFID? means this particular person keep on clicking on my ads? What about the RID?

peerfly did explain it the clearest.
As I explained above, the ###KEYWORD### variable will pass the keyword as a subid into your link. The ###AFFID### is the affiliate’s ID number from 7Search that you are getting traffic from. The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from. Obviously, each affiliate has their own ID, but each affiliate can have many websites so each website has it’s own ID as well. It’s common to see that one website from an affiliate on 7Search may be generating conversions, but another may not. Later I will explain how you can blacklist a certain website an affiliate is sending you traffic from if it is not converting for you.

###AFFID###
ex;You are an affiliate for peerfly your id would be 43243(something like this),
someone is an affiliate of 7search and their id would be the same as our id on a cpa network.

The ###RID### variable is that affiliate’s website ID that they are generating traffic from. Obviously, each affiliate has their own ID, but each affiliate can have many websites so each website has it’s own ID as well

Place tracking pixel from 7search in peerfly is here, so with other network that supply postback URL not tracking pixel. How did we track the informations? Any third party tracker that's free?

Place tracking pixel from 7search in peerfly is here, so with other network that supply postback URL not tracking pixel. How did we track the informations? Any third party tracker that's free?

free third party tracker will be able to track the all information you need.
hosted.
bevomedia.com
self host. (VPS recommended)
prosper202.com

MI
Back